User Controls

When you have sex with the doula

Don't have sex with your significant other for a month and then bring another woman right to them, just amazing decision making

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Don't have sex with your significant other for a month and then bring another woman right to them, just amazing decision making

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

probably because your both dudes and if a dude hasn't had sex in a month and sees available pussy right infront of them, they're gonna have an evolutionary physical impulse to not be sodomized but to engage in the procreative sex that God intends for a man to lay with a woman in the act of, unlike what you do to him currently.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    this thread is about doulas, not your gay fantasies. Reported for off topic, maybe try avoiding the "latest threads" button today, I think you've had enough brain chemicals
    Bradley Black Hole
    A doula is a trained companion who is not a healthcare professional and who supports another person through a significant health-related experience, such as childbirth, miscarriage, induced abortion or stillbirth, or non-reproductive experiences such as dying.

That's what you want to have sex with?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I didn't want to but

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Don't have sex with your significant other for a month and then bring another woman right to them, just amazing decision making

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Ya meth heads r weird as fuk
    When you get the doula pregnant
    Bradley Black Hole
    what you gonna doula bout it
    IT ALL SOUNDS FUCKING GAY TO BE HONEST.
    having sex with a doula?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley what you gonna doula bout it
    Ghost Black Hole
    Have sex with her x€
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood having sex with a doula?

i DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A FUCKING DOULA IS BUT IT SOUNDS FUCKING GAY AS FUCKING FUCK.
Jump to Top