User Controls

How you can get a free gym membership that includes shower facilities at any city in the US.

Bradley Black Hole
    ok ok ok folks, I am telling you this because I do not need a gym membership in hopes that it finds you well.

Go to planetfitness.com, fill out their sign up shit to get a free tour and one day pass, ok, now when you get to the final page they're gonna load up a barcode square, now screenshot that.

When you walk in, Hold your phone in a manner where only that barcode shows, and scan it where people normally scan their cards, the desk worker may looka t you crazy just say "Free day pass" they won't push the 30 minute tour on you because they'd have to walk around and talk to you for 20 minutes.

The second and third time go at different times, then when you walk in you can just scan it and keep it movin, if they ask say the customer service told you to do this.

You're welcome.

I spend 45 minutes in their shower jerkin it sometimes.
    Bradley Black Hole
    your free day pass will be good for 30-90 days (haven't figured it out yet but it's more than 30 for me, my friend said his stopped working on the first after liek 3 weeks) but all you gotta do is make a new email and resend it to yourself and screenshot dat.

:)
    cigreting Dark Matter
    cum on the shower handle
    Bradley Black Hole
    would u cum on the faucet head so when they turn it on the first thing that hits them is an old moneyshot on their sweaty greeting face?

I don't do this.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    so did u do it then
Jump to Top