User Controls

Anyone know

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    who the fuck is Hans Gielen? and how was Poland able to get its hands on him for disrespecting Polish people?

http://solidarni2010.pl/35100-hans-gielen-wciaz-na-wolnosci-108-rozprawa-w-gdansku-przyjdz.html?PHPSESSID=2639a5b3d8cb6322addf2a1354c26f3d
    Bradley Black Hole
    he got snitched on bruh
    lol:
    http://www.anti-defamation.pl/rdiplad/aktualnosci/kolejna-rozprawa-przeciwko-hansowi-gielenowi/
    « The last trial against Hans Gilen37th anniversary of the introduction of martial law. We remember »
    Another trial against Hans Gielen
    Today, another hearing against Hans Gielen took place in the District Court in Gdańsk. During this trial, both sides of the trial were heard: Natalia Nitek and Hans Gielen.

Hans Gielen appeared before the court for the first time in this case. Earlier, his testimony given to the prosecutor's office was read out. Gielen's attorney requested that the disclosure be excluded, but the court dismissed it. During the trial, Natalia Nitek once again quoted the words of Gielen, who, according to her testimony, said that "the best perfume for Poles is Zyklon B". According to Nitek, Gielen said that "he was most happy about the Smolensk catastrophe, because he believes that Poland is supposed to be weak, it is supposed to be an undemanding market, a labor force basin." Natalia Nitek's testimonies proved that Gielen treated the sign of Fighting Poland mockingly and called the Warsaw insurgents bandits. When asked why he called himself a Nazi, Gielen replied that he was "in a state of agitation".

The next hearing was scheduled for January 29, 2019 at 1:30 p.m.

We would like to remind you that Natalia Nitek demands an apology by registered letter for violating her personal rights, including the use of Nazi hate speech against her. In addition, the plaintiff is to send this letter also to all employees who witnessed these events. In addition, Natalia Nitek demands PLN 150,000 as compensation for the Piaśnica Museum in Wejherowo.

Good Name Redoubt, having the status of an outside intervener, supports this process - both financially and legally.
    see guys in poland you cant insult or talk shit about the country guys or its people.
    "It's not that I don't like Poles, I hate them", "I would shoot them all", "then I would feel relieved" - these are the words of Hans Gielen, a German entrepreneur, about Poles.

Punishable threats against Poles and abuse of subordinates - all this is happening in areas where Germans massacred Poles during World War II. A German "entrepreneur" in Poland today. He called his employees as witnesses. 1 August hearing in the court in Gdańsk. come!
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    well you better not come here then.
    america has way more fualts it can be said. look at what california has become now and the homeless and ex cons everywhere. look how difficult it is to get good job there due to transparency or employers having to know everything about you or whether you were alid off, fired, quit unlike poland where you can white lie your way out of things often like anna spysz did.
    Originally posted by blaster master Well shit good thing we're in the United States you polish bitch. Fuck you and your gay ass country.

LOL TRUW

Originally posted by Wariat well you better not come here then.

or what I can't rape a 16 year old child???? GOD FORBID!!!!!

Originally posted by Wariat america has way more fualts it can be said. look at what california has become now and the homeless and ex cons everywhere. look how difficult it is to get good job there due to transparency or employers having to know everything about you or whether you were alid off, fired, quit unlike poland where you can white lie your way out of things often like anna spysz did.

didnt you get deported for being a criminal piece of shit scum and never worked a job in the USA in your life?
    freeloader, mommy and daddy trust fund kid vibes,.
    Fetanyl deaths are at 215 per day in USA, and climbing leading cause of death among 18-45yo Americans and it is not Covid-19.
    Fentanyl overdoses have become the leading cause of death for Americans aged 18 to 45, according to a new report which shows deaths related to the drug overtaking Covid-19 and suicide.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's spelled FUNtanyl
    phrentanyl
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Fetanyl deaths are at 215 per day in USA, and climbing leading cause of death among 18-45yo Americans and it is not Covid-19.
    Fentanyl overdoses have become the leading cause of death for Americans aged 18 to 45, according to a new report which shows deaths related to the drug overtaking Covid-19 and suicide.

yep I know about five people I grew up with my whole childhood who died in the 2022, 2021 it was like three or four people, every year more and more

it's cool as fuck cuz i don't use hard drugs anymore so like all the death is around me but doesn't get on me which is this weird feeling of like riding above the bullshit while everyone else drowns and i'm just like "oh no uh nuuuuuuuuh honey u should've just had a drinkin problem"
    Bradley Black Hole
    i stopped using crystal meth after it tested positive for fentanyl early last year, that was the last time I did hard drugs aside from some benzos when I had my siezure, oh and crack in september lol
    Bradley Black Hole
    my mom said they're putting it in weed but i only buy my weed from 1 gay guy who imports carts from 1 place and grows the bud himself, so It hink is hould be good
    Bradley Black Hole
    it's not like i'm out chea suckin cock and doin 4-FA i find on the sidewalk
Jump to Top