User Controls

Hey y’all, I’m ballin

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Ice ballin that is!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    This must be some fancy shit from $50 restaurants that none of the rest of us can afford.
    Bradley Black Hole
    How u get that
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley How u get that

Have more than $51 free credit on your credit card.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Imagine boofin it and it's so cold
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Is the dude supposed to have three penises, or is that just an illustration of the flopping action?
    if you come into NIS without a top on tomorrow im giving you a raise4!!!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Contaminated with trash bubbles.
    How TF did you mess up making ice?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny Ice ballin that is!

How you not gonna tell us what's in it

I want some of those ice cubes that don't melt.
    Bradley Black Hole
    lanny have u ever considered making a sex tape staring me doing me
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Rape Monster How you not gonna tell us what's in it

I want some of those ice cubes that don't melt.

This stuff:

Plus a little tonic. They had it at the piggly wiggly of all places one time but they’re out now which is a shame because it’s really nice and refreshing. Kinda has an aperol spritz vibe
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lol I didnt know the piggly wiggly was still a thing
    Bradley Black Hole
    i love piggly wiggly.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lala be thanking posts cuz she’s on the wiggly train now but she didn’t dig the pig like a kosher ass jedi on Friday for several years there.
    Stick an apple in her mouth and throw her on a spit , am I right fellas these ladies need to calm down every holiGAY season it's the same shit and i'm sick of it all!!!!!
    Originally posted by Lanny This stuff:

frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Lanny Lala be thanking posts cuz she’s on the wiggly train now but she didn’t dig the pig like a kosher ass jedi on Friday for several years there.

Ok well it smelled awful the first time we went in there when we moved into town. But then the goat guy started cooking in there and that one Saturday we needed cocktail weenies for game day and no other stores in town had them and the pig came through. It’s nice(er) now.

Also I see you looking at your thanked posts.
Jump to Top