User Controls

Apple air pods

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Fuckin things suck!!
    How you supposed to keep these stupid things in your ears?
    Thank god I didn't pay for the ones I have.
    Maybe my ears are just different.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by AngryOnion How you supposed to keep these stupid things in your ears?

EXACTLY!!! FOOOOKING STUPID THINGS.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I don't like the wireless buds either mine dont fit in my ear and it doesn't matter which ear they go in despite being different shaped. I paid 24$ for mine, not apple, got them so I can lay on my side while watching criminal forensic videos
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Bradley I don't like the wireless buds either mine dont fit in my ear and it doesn't matter which ear they go in despite being different shaped. I paid 24$ for mine, not apple, got them so I can lay on my side while watching criminal forensic videos

Ur dumb.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I have a pair od the real ones and they work great not some knock offs for 25 bucks.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Well I don't have 150$ of my mom's money to spend on headphones
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I have the cheaper jlab ones..i actually have 2 pairs..the sport ones that wrap around ur ears and the regular plug ones.

I like them they work great and were a fraction of the cost of air buds.

I use them at work to listen to my podcasts and shit.

Anyone else use spotify premium? I just started using it a few months ago and i love it. I wanna try youtube red or premium or whatever its called too but havent yet.

Anyone use the youtube premium? If so how is it?
    Balloon Man African Astronaut
    Johnny Genitals
    these headphones were made for content comsumers so that they feel special while consuming content that people who are capable of creating contents creat.

its like dildos made specifically for people who wouldnt otherwise stick dildos up their asses for whatever reasons.
    If you want to invest in good headphones, you will just get wired headphones. Bluetooth is not and will never be capable of properly transmitting low latency lossless audio.

Plus all BT headphones are doomed to obsolescence by virtue of their rechargeable batteries dying + their BT model not being updated and thus support for it getting sportier. There are perfectly good BT 2 and 3 headphones in existence that sound like shit now cuz the codec on newer devices crushes audio on compatibility modes.

By contrast there are good headphones around d now that we're manufactured 40 or 50 years ago and only needed a cord repair or already had a swappable cord back then. Because analog audio is simple, reliable, time tested and awesome.

A good DAC + amp setup can cost only $150-200 if you are smart and will make your whole music listening experience so magical for years and years to come, through many different pairs of analog headphones.

Then an actually really good pair of headphones that blow any BT phones out of the water will only cost $50-150 to start you off like Philips SHP9500. But you should even consider spending $500+ on really good wired headphones, if you take reasonable care of them you can eventually give them to your children probably.

BT headphones are for convenience only. Not quality.

Don't spend more than like $50-100 for BT over-ears TOPS.

I bought 2 pairs of Soundcore Space Q45 cans to connect to my Google TV so my GF and I can watch movies and TV at any hour without worrying about the volume bothering the neighbors or each other.

They work good for their purpose and can use the Dolby Atmos codec via my Shield 4K Pro. But you can tell even if you play the same track via Apple Music, the quality is somehow lacking beyond just difference in headphone quality itself.
    Bradley Black Hole
    youtube premium not worth it, i like spotify when they do the buy 1 month get 2 free so it's 9.99 for 3 months worth of no ad listening

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny these headphones were made for content comsumers so that they feel special while consuming content that people who are capable of creating contents creat.

i'm pretty sure they were made to alleviate having a cord between your head and your pocket that gets caught on shit but ok

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its like dildos made specifically for people who wouldnt otherwise stick dildos up their asses for whatever reasons.

I think you're ANALly obsessed with buttsechs because you were sodomized in your hut by a male relative during the 1997 Chinese New Year (the year of the COCK)
    Only Alppe Music gives up to 192 KHZ 24 bit audio with minimus bullshit like just connect DAC to ur MacBook and bamb! 192 khz available
    Even Tidal is SCAM by conpareo
    Originally posted by Bradley youtube premium not worth it, i like spotify when they do the buy 1 month get 2 free so it's 9.99 for 3 months worth of no ad listening

i'm pretty sure they were made to alleviate having a cord between your head and your pocket that gets caught on shit but ok

I think you're ANALly obsessed with buttsechs because you were sodomized in your hut by a male relative during the 1997 Chinese New Year (the year of the COCK)

if i were i'd be totally repulsed by it.

PTSD even.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    BT latency doesn't really matter so long as the signal isn't interrupted, and the higher-and models will typically have their own DAC so as not to rely on the BT codec for sound reproduction
Jump to Top