User Controls

SUICIDE SPIKE

Bradley Black Hole
    Not a death metal band,

There's been a 30% increase in suicides since 2000.

What can be done to reduce people wanting to kill themselves? What motivates this behavior? Have you tried to kill yourself? Why weren't you successful?

I'm happy that I shook all the sadness I felt when my friend overdosed, a lot of people I knew have overdosed, but only my boy really mattered to me and I got over all of dat. Mainly through adopting the belief that people that overdose on heroin want to die and thus it's a suicide and thus I should pretend they didn't exist (with different levelso f success ofc)

That being said there is some good news, suicide rates have risen 54% among black males, a trend many hope to continue.
    i want to kill myself with the suicide spike
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I want to kill myself but I don't want my suffering to end.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Get a canister of helium or nitrogen gas, then a CPAP mask and a hose. Your body doesn't panic respond like it usually would and you literally just doze off and die in a few minutes. Cheap, accessible, painless.

All those pro euthanasia places that talk about exit bags or that new suicide capsule thing they made in Europe use nitrogen/helium gas too.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I wanna do it but mom would be sad and the pets will miss me
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I want to kill myself but I don't want my suffering to end.

maybe one of the first parts of your brain to die is the part that allows you to perceive and quantify time so the few minutes between then and total brain death feel like an eternity
    Originally posted by Bradley There's been a 30% increase in suicides since 2000.

What can be done to increase people wanting to kill themselves?

FTFY
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i want to kill myself with the suicide spike

Unfortunately you’re SOL loser

Canada delays right to physician-assisted death for mentally ill people.

That’s a shame
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Haxxor Unfortunately you’re SOL loser

Canada delays right to physician-assisted death for mentally ill people.

That’s a shame

they're too busy killing all the poor
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra they're too busy killing all the poor

Sweet…they don’t pay their medical bills anyway
    Bradley Black Hole
    I get free insurance and I use it!
Jump to Top