User Controls

Vacum Bombs

Russians have them. they're big. they said one could take out all of Texas. So how would they deploy such a device? a shitload of giant blimps?

they must be talking about a beefed up nuke like Czar Bomba.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    probably thermobaric weapons; close to the output of a small nuclear weapon by conventional means
    You're a vacuum bum

You're a blimp l,ol

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-02-24T05:33:39.154964+00:00
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 a shitload of giant blimps?

Yes, WMDs are always deployed by large blimps. That's why you won't see any in Iran. It was part of the nuclear deal.
    though germany did experiment with a different kind in WWII - they mixed 'brown coal' in with liquid air (NOT oxygen) and ignited it - they tested mortar rounds reportedly with devastating effects, but their liquid air projects never really progressed.

there are modern explosives with a similar mechanism - oxyliquit is literally a chunk of coal or other oxidiser soaked in liquid oxygen, causing a large explosion when ignited.

the german invention isn't quite the same though - pure oxygen burns at a low temperature; in the case above it's ignited and creates explosive deflagration. since germany used liquid air, which has a much higher flashpoint, it's believed that the burning coal (brown coal was some sort of shale from memory)superheated the air, causing explosive decompression without actually igniting it - no explosion, but extremely powerful shockwaves that tore trees from the ground and ruptured the lungs of animals within range

if you're interested I'll find the book I read about it in, is a list of rumours and patents related to unreported nsdap technologies
    What if the blimps are stealthy? can't be picked up on radar.. they could lift a house size vacuum, none nuke weapon.. which wouldn't violate any war law thingies.

Outside of thermal nuke or ballistic nukes, they might have a way to amplify such a device to at best take out an entire large city. Those fucking commie pinko slavs
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 What if the blimps are stealthy?

Yes, no one will see a horde of massive blimps flying overhead. Please contact the DoD with your suggestions immediately. I think we can win the war on terror with this.

Originally posted by Totse 2001 Those fucking commie pinko slavs

Fuck you nigger.
    Originally posted by aldra though germany did experiment with a different kind in WWII - they mixed 'brown coal' in with liquid air (NOT oxygen) and ignited it - they tested mortar rounds reportedly with devastating effects, but their liquid air projects never really progressed.

there are modern explosives with a similar mechanism - oxyliquit is literally a chunk of coal or other oxidiser soaked in liquid oxygen, causing a large explosion when ignited.

the german invention isn't quite the same though - pure oxygen burns at a low temperature; in the case above it's ignited and creates explosive deflagration. since germany used liquid air, which has a much higher flashpoint, it's believed that the burning coal (brown coal was some sort of shale from memory)superheated the air, causing explosive decompression without actually igniting it - no explosion, but extremely powerful shockwaves that tore trees from the ground and ruptured the lungs of animals within range

if you're interested I'll find the book I read about it in, is a list of rumours and patents related to unreported nsdap technologies

They're called Air Fuel Mixture weapons.. I think they dropped them on Syria. you should see the size of these fucking mushroom flaming clouds. it's the closest thing to a nuke.. but others argue they're nukes that flashed underground and what we see is an extension coming out of bunkers. either way, Russia fucked them up hardcore. No thanks.. I was just trying to get a thread going.. I think the next war will be using vacuum air mixtures, then balistic low yeild nukes then the big boys come out
    Originally posted by Dargo Yes, no one will see a horde of massive blimps flying overhead. Please contact the DoD with your suggestions immediately. I think we can win the war on terror with this.

Fuck you nigger.

You stupid fucking saucy cuntbag. There is a material that is zero reflective black matted.. which wouldn't be seen at night and in no way would the material flash a ping on radar. it does exist already in the US and I'm sure other countries have it as well. they could void out the audio signature given off by the blimps propellers as well

and fuck you back you mean racist person

yeah, the ones in current use on the battlefield are thermobaric or fuel-air explosives - the US likes to call them daisycutters. the german one I mentioned is unique; have not heard of anything similar being used since.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 and fuck you back you mean racist person

Waaaaaah! You hurt my wittle feelings and crushed my ego with your brilliantly witty comeback.
    Originally posted by aldra yeah, the ones in current use on the battlefield are thermobaric or fuel-air explosives - the US likes to call them daisycutters. the german one I mentioned is unique; have not heard of anything similar being used since.

youtube Syrian Nuke

there is something else used.. you see like nearly a square mile of homes and a few 10 story apartments just lift up into the air with all the houses and apartments becoming dust. it must of lifted off the ground a few hundred feet. like a volcano going off. I mean how in the fuck did they get that thing underground.. bunker buster on a neighborhood for a few bad guys? fucking shit!
    Back on topic though, vacuum bombs are pretty cool actually.
    Originally posted by Dargo Waaaaaah! You hurt my wittle feelings and crushed my ego with your brilliantly witty comeback.

You are a self hating black man. I can tell. you want to be a Nazi so bad. you're really a sad person.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra probably thermobaric weapons; close to the output of a small nuclear weapon by conventional means

Thermobaric explosions are the fucking tits.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You are a self hating black man. I can tell. you want to be a Nazi so bad. you're really a sad person.

Nah, pretty sure you're the nigger here. Imma OG slav 4 lyfe
    Originally posted by Dargo Nah, pretty sure you're the nigger here. Imma OG slav 4 lyfe

I don't hate people of race. it's completely retarded. I do however see people in large percentages claiming they are owed something. including whites.

Those are the "Niggers" because they're all ignorant fucks. Rainbow Niggas

fagt
    Triggered.

this one? I'm not an expert but the plume 'head' of the cloud kept burning up long after the plume, so I'd assume it was a smaller explosion that hit a chemical plant or something sending burning oxidiser up into the air

given the parameters of the war being fought there, I don't see any benefit to the use of nuclear weapons by the government side and it'd be surprising if the rebels got a hold of one. either way, it'd be front-page news everywhere and impossible to suppress
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra

this one? I'm not an expert but the plume 'head' of the cloud kept burning up long after the plume, so I'd assume it was a smaller explosion that hit a chemical plant or something sending burning oxidiser up into the air

given the parameters of the war being fought there, I don't see any benefit to the use of nuclear weapons by the government side and it'd be surprising if the rebels got a hold of one. either way, it'd be front-page news everywhere and impossible to suppress

The second one was when they hit a weapons depot IIRC. The first one looks really bizarre with the freaking lightning in that cloud of death. Lol, never seen that before in an explosion. Besides, if the second explosion was nuclear, The sand-nigger filming it would be fried by the heat blast, and if not puke his guts out with radiation sickness after an hour or so.

Also here is a protip, if you're ever in the vicinity of what appears to be a nuclear blast see if you can taste lead, massive amounts of radiation tastes like lead.

Post last edited by Sophie at 2017-02-24T05:30:56.046782+00:00
Jump to Top