User Controls

i met a great girl but then she moved far away

lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Bradley Black Hole
    why don't you go find her whereever she moved to?
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Bradley Black Hole
    neither did i when i decided to move to florida to find some brown girl to wife
    Bradley Black Hole
    way better than hanging yourself or sitting in one spot your whole fuckin life till you die
    Bradley Black Hole
    plus if it doesn't work out, you can always just jump off something really tall (they're everywhere) and go headfirst if you're serious, so you got nothin to lose taking a chance and you might find something else in your travels that diverts you from a lonely suicide that will ultimately hurt your mother most of all.
    Bradley Black Hole
    this is the real talk advice no one will ever give you in person, no strings attached, i obviously have no dog in the fight, just person to person honesty;

if you feel like dying, go do something you've never done before and roll those dice, cuz if it doesn't work out, kill yourself but chances are you'll be so mesmorized/overwhelmed if you make a great enough lifestyle change that you'll be in a new mindset.

I'm going to FIU next year, and in 2025 when i get my BA I'm going to go to a different state that isn't a subtropics climate & isn't a subartic climate, and pursue a masters or a doctorate at a different school or get a job, or do whatever I feel like doing in Tennessee or some shit, and then whenever my mom dies I'm getting my passport and leaving the United States to begin my life abroad in SE Asia.
    Bradley Black Hole
    and i was just some lil depressed nigga with a drinking problem sitting on my ass freezing to death waiting to go do 45 days in jail for my second OWI in milwaukee wisconsin staying at my mom's house for a month and hating every moment of it cuz my girlfirend and I broke up around thanksgiving and I was just drunk and miserable getting stoned, and waiting for the jail bullshit to happen so i could get on with my life.

Now I'm on the Dean's List, I have a dozen matches on Tinder, a wardrobe full of good clothes, I'm on OK terms with my mother, I got a little bit of a savings, there's a roof over my head and food in my larder, i have enough weed vapes to stay high all day, i haven't had a drink in over a month, i'm physically in good enough condition that I can walk and sleep and write with minimal pain in my joints from my disability, I don't feel like killing myself anymore and I feel like my life has a direction I am ambling towards albeit not as efficiently as I would like. Oh and I haven't blacked out and pissed myself in over a month either, no one's really mad at me for shit I only kinda remember, and I am building the respect of the dozen or so people I see daily. I also feel mentally sharper than I have in years. I sleep everyday, I do yoga, walk, masturbate furiously, shower everyday, eat twice a day. Like compared to where I was 10 months ago (I went to jail the day Russia invaded Ukraine) when I was feeling suicidal my life has 180'ed and I owe it all to

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    https://rapperviper.bandcamp.com/album/whats-goin-down-family
    Bradley Black Hole
    Did you read what I posted
Jump to Top