User Controls

raytracing anyone?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.pcgamer.com/2022-was-the-year-i-fell-in-and-out-of-love-with-ray-tracing/
    damm the first paragraph mentions cyberpunk. tis is a milestone guys and scron. a polish studio literally gets named in every pc gamer article i open yrs after the game's release:

"It was in my best interests to scoff at ray tracing when it first started appearing. "Some shiny surfaces don't justify the huge performance costs," I'd say, when what I really meant was "I don't have an RTX card and can't afford one thanks to crypto miners." Then I started playing Cyberpunk 2077 on GeForce Now, with a host machine that did have one of these mythical cards. When I looked into the puddles of Night City, I saw the future reflected back at me. "
    No thanks but have you seen a 12yr old?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    how can yu say pland is irrelevant when every pc gamer article has to mention cyberpunk?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No thanks but have you seen a 12yr old?

you are a fuck sicking pedo pervert
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat how can yu say pland is irrelevant when every pc gamer article has to mention cyberpunk?

how many people even read PC Gamer anymore
    Originally posted by Wariat how can yu say pland is irrelevant when every pc gamer article has to mention cyberpunk?

What does this have to do with finding a 12yr old or licking a dogs ass?
Jump to Top