User Controls

Chinese and Indian armies in vicious hand to hand fighting in Himalayan pass

Donald Trump Black Hole

War. War never changes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

kek, no guns allowed I guess
    Bradley Black Hole
    basically they're fighting over a couple hundred miles of border, but there's no resources, it's all straight up mountains, there's like six thousand people who own nothing and don't vote that live in the valleys herding goats and shit, unlike the uh fuck what the fuck is their name, the northern Iraqis, they don't see themselves as like their independent people's without (KURDS, THEY'RE KURDS WHO WANT KURDISTAN in Syria/ Iraq!!!) so basically india and china been fighting about this no value real estate and they're both nuclear powers.

They realized this could quickly evolve into a full contact sport between nuclear powers over something worth less than the cost of one nuclear weapon.

So now they use sticks, pieces of metal, i'm pretty sure sharpened metal like swords and knives is a no no, so basically it's just shitty cantina wire, sticks, and a bunch of year 2 GIs playing hands on Red Rover, i think a lot of this is done for fun bro
    Originally posted by Bradley So now they use sticks, pieces of metal, i'm pretty sure sharpened metal like swords and knives is a no no, so basically it's just shitty cantina wire, sticks, and a bunch of year 2 GIs playing hands on Red Rover, i think a lot of this is done for fun bro

I would've thought so too but a lot of them died last time
    Bradley Black Hole
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/12/12/india-china-arunachal-border/

if you have clipboard as a copy/paste option, i just screen capture the articles and then paste them into paint at my leisure.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra I would've thought so too but a lot of them died last time

ya bro it's called 'fighting'
    Bradley Black Hole
    Striking someone in the head with a 4 foot metal extension of your strong arm as hard as you can generally causes mortality if repeated until you get the effect you're looking for.
    Who gives a flying fuck. Egg rolls vs Parathas...get back to me when English Muffins get involved.
    Bradley Black Hole
    whats a paratha?

yall niggas make me wanna order food, which i only do a couple times a year, I was wanting to save the occasion for the winter solstice next week
    It's what Indians wipe their ass with

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Who gives a flying fuck. Egg rolls vs Parathas…get back to me when English Muffins get involved.

muffins haven't been relevant for a while now
    Originally posted by aldra muffins haven't been relevant for a while now

egg rolls and Parathas never were and never will be.
    Bradley Black Hole
    oh yeah i like that shit where you do little scoopies with the pita bread and all their sauces
    cigreting Dark Matter
    why cant 1 guy have a musket
    Originally posted by cigreting why cant 1 guy have a musket

against rules
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya they were very clear, everything OK, no chemical weapons to include everything you don't see them using in the videos.
    Bradley Black Hole
    club: Ok piece of metal you broke off building: OK barb wire we put on the ground and kick at each other: OK spear? NOT OK! STOP! EVERYBODY!

Ok
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ONLY BANG NO POKE
    troon African Astronaut
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm at college getting my online class changed to in person and getting my books for next semester
Jump to Top