User Controls

Has anyone eaten a shark? Does it taste like cartilage?

Bradley Black Hole
    Apparently around the new year no one fishes much cuz the 1 1/2 foot sharks are abundant and eat all your bait.

What I'm wondering though, do it just taste like gristle like a shoulder joint of a chicken do? Cuz I'll eat a foot of cartilage i don't give a fuck. Also for the last thirty years I've thought it was cartliage, turn out it's cartilage which the uppity pronunciation should've told me from the get. Anyway,

I wanna catch 1 (or a bunch if the first one doesn't taste like shit) but definitely one. Never caught a shark before, figured if I ever did i would just cut it's throat when I caught it and toss it in a white garbage bag with a frozen 2Liter bottle of water (my standard way of keeping fish fresh in 90F+ summer scorching sun. I know I don't want a big one as cartilage gets hard with age and sharks are mercury magnifiers.

I figured I would cut it into strips and fry it in oil with breadcrumbs and salt + lemon for flavor. And if it's really bad, I met a cat outside that likes fish cuts & me so he's pretty well taken care of.
    Bradley Black Hole
    any animal that gets visibly excited when it sees me (even when I have no food) and not others, is instantly my friend for life and will be fed & pet regularly and when it starts raining everyday I'll build him a leanto kitty house out of a garbage can and a blanket and some rocks under so bugs and water don't go up in there real bad at night.

I love dat shit, having a kitty house outside my crib, so whenever I wanna play with a cat I just walk outside and yell whatever dumbass name I came up with:

"lumpy kitty"
    "jumpy kitty"
    "chubby kitty"
    "bathroom kitty"
    "aryanus"
    "horny kitty"
    "clammy"
    "Shelly"
    "2face Kitty"

Those have been some of my favorites over the years. Outdoor cats in cold climates don't live past 5-6 years unless they're able to find a barn or a heating vent.
    Bradley Black Hole
    o can't forget

bobo (which my mom now keeps in her house)
    Smush face kitty (he was a persian with a very smushed face)

oh and grumpy kitty.
    I've eaten 2-3ft shark I caught myself, it's fucking delicious.

I had it sitting in my freezer for about a year because I didn't like the look of it but when I eventually ate it it was some of the nicest fish I've eaten.
    Bradley Black Hole
    do you fillet it just like a regular fish? where did it come from?
    Originally posted by Bradley do you fillet it just like a regular fish? where did it come from?

20 of us "chartered" a boat out of Freeport, TX to go deepsea fishing. We paid $100 each (20yrs ago) for ummm about 12hrs. 8hours of which was traveling out and back...it was a fucking joke, when we got 20 miles out in the gulf or however far it was the guy just parked up behind a few shrimp boats that were out there, the little sharks (all around 2 - 3ft) hung out behind the shrimp boats looking for scraps...so I guess this guy just regularly took his "corporate deep sea fishing trips" out behind the shrimp boats and did the same thing.

We were pissed to say the least as we wanted to do some real deep sea fishing, not catching 'realtive' tiddlers behind fucking shrimp boats. On top of that he had all the tension on the reels set really low so when you got one on the line would get pulled out and your reel would scream like you had a 1000lb 15ft shark on it and not a 8lb 3ft one. I kepted tightening mine and the guy (who could barely speak English) would run over "no, no! leave you break line"...gtfo.

Anyway we all caught 1 or 2 of the 3ft sharks, when we got back into port there was a shack right by where the boat came in with a sign up saying "fish filleting $5 per lb" so we all got our "sharks" filleted there.

Took mine home, put it in the freezer and there it sat because I didn't like the look of it...finally I used it and it was fucking delicious..white flakey and creamy tasting as I recall...I know I've wanted more since then but haven't had it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I've hard shark fin soup, asians are crazy about that stuff

I actually thought it was chicken soup until I was told otherwise
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Ive eaten shark multiple times. Idk its not that great and ive always had like breaded and fried little popper type pieces of it
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I've had them in RuneScape, pretty good
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I had Mako shark a few times, it was awesome
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 20 of us "chartered" a boat out of Freeport, TX to go deepsea fishing. We paid $100 each (20yrs ago) for ummm about 12hrs. 8hours of which was traveling out and back…it was a fucking joke, when we got 20 miles out in the gulf or however far it was the guy just parked up behind a few shrimp boats that were out there, the little sharks (all around 2 - 3ft) hung out behind the shrimp boats looking for scraps…so I guess this guy just regularly took his "corporate deep sea fishing trips" out behind the shrimp boats and did the same thing.

We were pissed to say the least as we wanted to do some real deep sea fishing, not catching 'realtive' tiddlers behind fucking shrimp boats. On top of that he had all the tension on the reels set really low so when you got one on the line would get pulled out and your reel would scream like you had a 1000lb 15ft shark on it and not a 8lb 3ft one. I kepted tightening mine and the guy (who could barely speak English) would run over "no, no! leave you break line"…gtfo.

Anyway we all caught 1 or 2 of the 3ft sharks, when we got back into port there was a shack right by where the boat came in with a sign up saying "fish filleting $5 per lb" so we all got our "sharks" filleted there.

Took mine home, put it in the freezer and there it sat because I didn't like the look of it…finally I used it and it was fucking delicious..white flakey and creamy tasting as I recall…I know I've wanted more since then but haven't had it.

they were probably delicious because they were 1-2 years old and lived off of fucking smushed shrimp scraps & tails and shit in that one spot their whole life xD

Originally posted by Rape Monster I've had them in RuneScape, pretty good

Heals 20 HP iirc

Originally posted by POLECAT I had Mako shark a few times, it was awesome

How did you mako it?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra I've hard shark fin soup, asians are crazy about that stuff

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Bradley they were probably delicious because they were 1-2 years old and lived off of fucking smushed shrimp scraps & tails and shit in that one spot their whole life xD

Heals 20 HP iirc

How did you mako it?

blackend
    Bradley Black Hole
    idk what that means, burnt?
    Originally posted by Bradley idk what that means, burnt?

How can you have lived 30yrs and not heard of blackened fish, It's on the menu in pretty much all decent fish restaurants...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra I've hard shark fin soup, asians are crazy about that stuff

how do you not notice transparent noodle-like thingy.

anyway sharks fins is a retarded food and we eat it for the sake of eating.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

How can you have lived 30yrs and not heard of blackened fish, It's on the menu in pretty much all decent fish restaurants…

because fish is also another retarded food.

fishes, seafoods generally, are what betas who are not álpha enough to go out into the jungle and hunt successfully turn to as a second choice.

seafood is betafood.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how do you not notice transparent noodle-like thingy.

anyway sharks fins is a retarded food and we eat it for the sake of eating.

yeah lol I thought it was noodles
    Originally posted by aldra yeah lol I thought it was noodles

Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

How can you have lived 30yrs and not heard of blackened fish, It's on the menu in pretty much all decent fish restaurants…

I don't deep fry anything or dip shit in butter you nasty unhealthy fuck.
Jump to Top