User Controls

I've had the same jeans on for 8 days now

Instigator Space Nigga
    Fuck you.
    Bradley Black Hole
    If you're a male and rotating under pants it's not the end of the world, 200 years ago the people you descended from showered at most twelve times a year (most likely skipping winter if you're white), clothing worn for 2-4 weeks was common for regular people, often clothing would be worn until it simply disintegrated and then you'd go buy another pair of trousers and shirt.

As i discussed with my second in command years back when we were talking about feminine hygene and how some men love that STANK, and i said "Can you imagne how bad things smelled like as little as one hundred or two hundred years ago?" and he made the nastiest face and said 'yeah I imagine things were not really smelling good back then.'

So fear not, dirty ass nigga, this is par for your family's course.
    Originally posted by Bradley If you're a male and rotating under pants it's not the end of the world, 200 years ago the people you descended from showered at most twelve times a year (most likely skipping winter if you're white), clothing worn for 2-4 weeks was common for regular people, often clothing would be worn until it simply disintegrated and then you'd go buy another pair of trousers and shirt.

As i discussed with my second in command years back when we were talking about feminine hygene and how some men love that STANK, and i said "Can you imagne how bad things smelled like as little as one hundred or two hundred years ago?" and he made the nastiest face and said 'yeah I imagine things were not really smelling good back then.'

So fear not, dirty ass nigga, this is par for your family's course.

There are still many traditionalists in teh world today.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'll kill a mufucka over 13$ tell me i won't!
Jump to Top