User Controls

NiS 2022 Biggest Loser Competition

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks let's hear your nominations and votes in who you think truly lost the most this year, shocked us with their ineptitude, and overall sucked most.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I nominate Wariat who tried this whole year to fuck a child and when finally able to fulfill his sick fantasy God blessed us by giving him erectile dysfunction. Haha.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    gryl fer not postin more cum pics
    Bradley Black Hole
    Good omnomnomination
    I started this year at a job I had since october last year , I was making the big bucks with crypto and bloomer posting about how we will build the economic freedom rypto rock chain future of tomorrow

CPU Goddess chris chan will merge dimensions
    We can build technologies using existing systems like how ID invented 3D visdeo games shooters using software made by faggots that was being used for corporate shit like John C Dvorak taking apart a ZX spectrrum and "popping the nubs so companies save more money on repairs instead of having to unscrew everything just pops out"

I became a top 100 leaderboard player on the biggest server in minecraft

then kiwi farms got banned from their host and every browser updated to not allow connecting to it, my job started to get exponentially homosexual, the global market crash, boom bust AI economy that killed NFT's but made robots STRONGER to steal more jobs

i dunno & I don't care but I feel like I spend less time here making new things and insttead just weaving trash angels
    look at me I can flail on the floor because im having a seizure and dying! i will be dead in 5 years 5 years ago forever
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley I nominate Wariat who tried this whole year to fuck a child and when finally able to fulfill his sick fantasy God blessed us by giving him erectile dysfunction. Haha.

im pretty sure murdering children is legal in poland
    Bradley Black Hole
    Damn, ratface, your life really did tank.

My life however has gotten a lot better I don't drink or withdraw from alcohol, am in college, happy ish, my life is improving and I'm glad where I'm at now.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I love competitive stakes. What are we losing ? What do we stand to gain?

I spend my days catching polliwogs
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Damn, ratface, your life really did tank.

My life however has gotten a lot better I don't drink or withdraw from alcohol, am in college, happy ish, my life is improving and I'm glad where I'm at now.

Wit do you wanna be when you grow up
    Bradley Black Hole
    Book keeper and accountant for a small business
    Bradley Black Hole
    Maybe 2 small businesses
    Bradley Black Hole
    Something that has inconsistent amounts of labor from nothing for 3 Days, 2 days of upkeep book keeping,

1 day a month for 10 to 14 hours balancing spread sheets for end of the month

9months of that ^^^

then six weeks of 8hour days for tax season and end of year closing out accounts and balancing books

And 2 weeks of 8 hour days to establish all new accounts for the year

And back to doing very little.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Basically you do a bunch of tweak from March first till May first and then either two days a week of work or 2-3hrs of actual work a day.

It's a pretty nice job 50 - 60k/year starting
    Ghost Black Hole
    Wow you have more energy than me that's for sure
    Bradley Black Hole
    Labor consists of excel spreadsheets (hard way I know how to do) used to balance ledgers and obtain values to make financial statements.

Basically high school level math homework coupled with double checking systems and data analysis/presentation.

Aka shit I can do with a fucked up arthritic body even on my bad days.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Wow you have more energy than me that's for sure

To sit at a desk and crunch numbers while I shit post and watch police body cams??
    Originally posted by Bradley Damn, ratface, your life really did tank.

Talking to yourself again?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Talking to you brodent.
    Why don't you get a job, methrap

I am the real DEEEEEE TEEE EEEE
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm on winter break between semesters ratface why don't you make another account
Jump to Top