User Controls

Those Ecobars/elfbars

a nice oral dose of fentanyl
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Best flavor

I thought y'all was talking about those street fake press xans going around and I was gonna make fun of anyone eating obviously not xanax and saying I GOT SO HIGH ON BENZODIAZAPINE BRO I PUKED MY GUTS OUT AND WAS ITCHING LIKE CRAZY!!!

Barring out HARD
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    BAR COMMANDER AND THE WORLD OF NEXT WEEK
    BAR BAR BARBARIAN

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    does he use it to shout at the shadow people on the roof
    Originally posted by aldra does he use it to shout at the shadow people on the roof

No but he did get lost in library trying to buy a haircut

Bradley Black Hole
    how much do they cost? my friend said they're like 23$ a piece and he goes through one in two days. IDK if he's retarded though.

OT: I found a vape at the NA meeting I went to yesterday, it was behind the garbage can, I can't tell how full it is, but i hit it once and a huge cloud came out and i was bummed it wasn't DRUGS when i googled it, it's on my desk rn, i'll it it once for u guys
    Bradley Black Hole
    i put that cheese on yo head like a green bay packa
    Bradley Black Hole
    Bradley Black Hole
    lol @ me finding random consumables on the ground at an NA meetings and hitting them in hopes that i'll be catapulted into being high as fuck in a room of dopefiends
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Brad if you want a good vendor check out Little High, they don't have a huge online presence but their carts are clean and strong as fuck

www.littlehigh.com
    Bradley Black Hole
    I no longer wish to engage in such behavior until I'm on my third year of college
    Bradley Black Hole
    Also how did you know my real name
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lost mary > elf bar
    Originally posted by Bradley

looks like something that works on both ends.

no, i mean your ends.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Taste like key lime pie to me
Jump to Top