User Controls

@Fonaplats and Donald Trump Star Trek MEN IN RELATIONSHIPS THREAD

It's ask for the blessing of the parents season this Christmas folx my friend is "Going to make Christmas interesting this year"

if we all do it at the same time though
    I mean shit like look around fuys, if you have a cuff and are meeting her parents for the first or second time this year

We can be like all those men in the 50s '
    They lost literally every war as Nazis are overthrowing the AMERICAN and GERMAN government RIGHT NOW, lets show these snowflake pansy faggots with their gay POLLUTING COAL ROLLING classic muscle cars and big band jazz. They ruined the economy for every generation, my parents are broke as fuck and I don't know any millenial zoomers with a fucking cent.

"This new generation"... "These Kids today!" is a boomer fucking hoax to divide and conquer.
    I think it's about time we show them how a REAL mans man that has lived through THE CONSOLE WARS, THE WAR ON COAL, THE WAR ON COPS, THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS, THE FAST FOOD WARS AND THE CURRENTLY ONGOING FUCK CANCER WAR ON CANCER!!!! WE ARE FIGHTING THE FORCES OF LIFE AND DEATH INSTEAD OF MURDERING NATIONALISTS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY and there is nothing wrong about marrying a woman that has kids.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You murdered a German in France, nobody gives a fuck about Europe politics, snowflake.

We have a drug addiction crisis and fought a war based on nothing but revenge.

What did Germany ever do to the United States? At least the Pacific War was HONORABU but you fucked it up so bad you had to literally nuke a country that was probably going to invent rocketry and space travel way before USA or RUSSIA if they didn't get cancel cultured by the entire world

WW2 was a global war crime, had NOTHING to do with freedom or democracy in your home country.
    FUCKING ENTITLED MILLENIAL POST I FOUGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM LETS SEE YOUR MEMORIAL FOR MURDERING A KOREAN IN KOREA!!!!

We don't get awards for political violence.

we get PTSD or SHELL SHOCKED AS THESE FAGGOT BOOMERS WOULD CALL IT
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    very gay premise
    Originally posted by aldra very gay premise

don't let the boomers steal your children's future

they are the ones pushing anti Russia narrative which is just leftover salt from getting Berlin Walled.

Also how the fuck was carving up a country based on who invaded it legal? Oh wait IT LITERALLY WASN'T and they HAD TO INVENT AN ENTIRE NEW GLOBAL POLITICAL ORGANIZATION "THE UN" AFTERWARDS

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood We can be like all those men in the 50s '
    we are building the world of today the world we WANT to live in
    What the fuck ? This thread is retarded.

I fucking forgot that the "Greatest generation" even existed at all. So much for the greatest when I was history shitposting and merged two generations

damn

imagine being so unimportant that someone from THE WORST GENERATION actually forget you exist because since literally everything wrong is their fault, they know nothing about anything and therefore......

nah im jk I get along probably better with the greatest show on earth GENERATOR.... Yeah boomers are the ones that act all entitled cuz MY GRANDPA FOUGHT IN WW2 AND WAS A MANS MAN THERE YA YOUNGSTER NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHY EVERYTHING IS WRONG AND I AM RIGHT BECAUSE I DIDN'T FIGHT A WAR UNLIKE YOU AFGHANISTAN FUCK BOYS AND YOUR GAY LITTLE VR CHAT VINNIE THE POOH
    Originally posted by aldra very gay premise

You are literally a Russian Bot and I can prove that you are a Tsarist time traveller through irmatology and drug abuse. You're move
    Bradley Black Hole

best free image hosting
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I've had sex with GG once since meeting her nearly 2 weeks ago in Vienna.

I gave her her own room in order to give her privacy, and she's sleeping in her own bed. She doesn't see any need for us to sleep together.

Today she wanted to kiss me before heading to her own bed to sleep and I just told her to go away. This isn't going to work out at all.

Meanwhile she spent nearly €200 on a 3 hour cosmetics shopping session today.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I'm remembering now why I always just keep her as a restaurant friend while having fun with hookers and erotic massages in Kyiv.
    The worlds biggest heads are trying to motivate people to become off the grid Jungle Japes or Coomers and the church has no idea how to handle this.

"Population collapse due to low birth rates is a much bigger risk to civilization than global warming"

Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I've had sex with GG once since meeting her nearly 2 weeks ago in Vienna.

I gave her her own room in order to give her privacy, and she's sleeping in her own bed. She doesn't see any need for us to sleep together.

Today she wanted to kiss me before heading to her own bed to sleep and I just told her to go away. This isn't going to work out at all.

Meanwhile she spent nearly €200 on a 3 hour cosmetics shopping session today.

Why doesnt she want to fuck or sleep next to you?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I wouldn't tolerate either of those things
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Why doesnt she want to fuck or sleep next to you?

I really don't know.

When she lets me I'm a good and sensitive lover. I start with kissing and heavy petting, then move on to cunnilingus, and then she's keen to get me to fuck her, but only with a condom. She seems to enjoy it, but she's never had an orgasm as long as I've known her, no matter what I do.

She doesn't want to sleep next to me cos she likes sleeping alone, and she claims I snore and breathe irregularly (probably sleep apnea).

She's 35 now, so reality is pretty set in her ways.

Since I wanted to show she was welcome and not just my sex toy I specifically made up the spare room for her to move into, but she's really taken the whole "this is your room" thing to heart.

She keeps on about how much space she has. The room is probably as big as her mom's apartment. I dunno, she never showed me where she lived, even though I asked lots of times.

GG is sort of retarded, but not in a genuinely retarded sort of way, she just sort of aspy and oblivious.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Her mom was fighting with her saying she is too dumb to move abroad, and her brother was fighting with her saying she was stupid for coming back to Kyiv from Krakow.

Both are probably right. She really pissed me off when she declared she had urgent business to deal with in Kyiv so couldn't come to Ireland back in May. Since then she's basically done nothing but fuck her life up. Her roommate left Ukraine, she lost her lease on the apartment she had, she had no job, no income, and she survived by begging from me, and moved in with her mom and her older brother.

Great going.

She'd still be living with her mom and her brother had based Vladdy Daddy not turned off the lights in Kyiv.

She's not exactly a high agency person. I met her in December 2020. I was walking down Kreshatic, the main street in Kiev, on my first night in Ukraine when she came up to me like a beggar "do you have a cigarette". "No I don't smoke". "Please, my friend left me and I need food can you help". It sounded like an adventure, so I followed her, although I was vague on what "help" meant. Then she took me down a very dark, very long, spiral staircase. I was sure I would be jumped and robbed. Unfortunately then we wound up in a 24 hour market, and she was trying to buy salmon, fancy cheese, and pistachios. I was arguing with her about her purchases and what was reasonable for me to buy her and what was not, and that's been kind of where we've been. It never really changed.

It used to be a thing that each time I'd visit her, I'd really enjoy myself at first, then wind up fighting with her, hating her, leaving her, and promising I'd replace her. Then I'd make no progress on finding someone else, so I'd miss her, send her some money, visit her, and the whole cycle would repeat. It was fun until the invasion hit.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    FML putting so much effort into her, instead of one of the other girls I met, basically just cos she was the keenest and the hardest to get rid of.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    She keeps telling me stories about girls she knows with boyfriends and the like, not really understanding that if you have a boyfriend who is happy with you it means something is going on downstairs.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I really don't know.

When she lets me I'm a good and sensitive lover. I start with kissing and heavy petting, then move on to cunnilingus, and then she's keen to get me to fuck her, but only with a condom. She seems to enjoy it, but she's never had an orgasm as long as I've known her, no matter what I do.

She doesn't want to sleep next to me cos she likes sleeping alone, and she claims I snore and breathe irregularly (probably sleep apnea).

She's 35 now, so reality is pretty set in her ways.

Since I wanted to show she was welcome and not just my sex toy I specifically made up the spare room for her to move into, but she's really taken the whole "this is your room" thing to heart.

She keeps on about how much space she has. The room is probably as big as her mom's apartment. I dunno, she never showed me where she lived, even though I asked lots of times.

GG is sort of retarded, but not in a genuinely retarded sort of way, she just sort of aspy and oblivious.

Can I speak to you frankly without it being insulting?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Can I speak to you frankly without it being insulting?

Permission to speak freely granted.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump She keeps telling me stories about girls she knows with boyfriends and the like, not really understanding that if you have a boyfriend who is happy with you it means something is going on downstairs.

I think you are a cute couple and reading your relationship dynamics doesn't feel to dis similar to anyone else I talk to really. It's like it could be more, people don't wanna do stuff or whatever idk.

it's like a viscous psycho but yeah I don't like salmon either, like can we order a pizza and do some cocaine while you SUCK THIS. Am I right fellas?
Jump to Top