User Controls

Post Futurama Quotes

http://dontyouworryaboutquotes.com/

let me worry about blank

BLANK? BLANK? You're not looking at the big picture!
    Shut up take my money 🤑
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'll be needing to ree watch some futurama cause I can't think of any quotes *is a robot who smokes cigar and drinks* ***makes zoidberg sounds, literary***

Edit: also I just realized zap brannigan might be voiced by Mr J Peterson , the sinefeld

Also I think the wheelchair family guy is voice by Ellen benises boyfriend 'putty'

Wow it just goes to show you but I digress and will return to tropical posting so as not to disturb the flow of the thread
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Wow it just goes to show you but I digress and will return to tropical posting so as not to disturb the flow of the thread

fear not good sire for this thread is meant to help the owner of that website in the OP
    who I have been subscribed to on youtube for 2 years, since they only had 100 subs. Still no website, but they have nearly every quote from every episode on their channel

There is probably like 500 million words in the entire FUTURAMA series scripts combined
    I would guess based on nothing at all maybe 10 million words for all of the quotes combined

This guy is dedicated and I can see what he's doing. He just watched the show and wrote down all the things that were quotable
    I did that 10 years ago as well, spaceshortz might have the TXT document still.

We must collect quotes from Futurama as it is a Smithsonian worthy cultural work of culture like THE WIRE which is in the AFRICAN AMERICAN FILM AND TELEVISION STUDIES archive. So if you DO watch the show or RE WATCH IT ALL, ANYONE!!! IF ANYONE JUST DOES THIS AND I KNOW SOMEONE IS PROBABLY LIKE FRIDAY NIGHT IM GONNA START REWATCHING FUTURAMA TONIGHT then they should also contribute quotes

One day we will live in a world where every quote will be an NFT free for the children of tomorrow to screenshot

His channel name is "Don't you worry about quotes" and if you ever looked up a futurama quote on youtube you probably saw his video because he's literally the only person that does this besides the other 1000 random channels that have done it for like 10 years.
    The Braniggan Doctrine

Bradley Black Hole
    I'm an adult so I don't watch cartoons.
    Originally posted by Bradley I'm an adult so I don't watch cartoons.

If you can't appreciate futurama you will never achieve higher levels of understanding BUT I DONT WATCH TV BRO I HAVENT USED A CRT MONITOR IN 54,000 YEARS AND IF I DID IT WOULD BE TO THROW A MAGNET AT IT AND TRY TO INVENT NEW COLORS

yeah well I wrote a skitzo post bigger than yours with more science because I wasted my child hood and life not really I grew up in a fucing jungle copper mine in Bolivia with a hand held radio
    sorry OP but you can suck aplural ding dong also yeah fuck you reporting to the admin for off topic

as head and shoulders mod I'm gonna put forth a request on the rock chain that you be replaced with Keffals
    edit: wow lanny real mature
Jump to Top