User Controls

poland is making some weird moves guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    twitter.com/notesfrompoland/status/1594769495612133388

Poland acquiring more tanks will move it to #1 in amount of tanks, from #2. If the 600 howitzers are K9's, then that'll put us in the top for self-propelled artillery. 300,000 personnel puts us above anyone else in the EU. Going to 5% in spending.
    https://notesfrompoland.com/2022/07/29/polands-land-forces-will-be-most-powerful-in-europe-says-defence-minister/
    https://tfiglobalnews.com/2022/10/07/poland-is-arming-itself-with-devastating-military-power-not-for-russia-but-germany/

they are arming themselves not for russia but for germany? wtf guys?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah like all those kids fucking dogs and the catholic church in between SLOT MACHINE FUNDRAISERS is literally molesting children

Weird moves? Poland is clown world imploding and needs a thermonuclear device dropped on them, a textbook edit to remove Poland from the collective memory of humanity forever and literally nobody is against this idea, except the Polish.

Figure it out.
    Hey scron what is ur opinion of the bioshock games?
    not as good as analshock games
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Hey scron what is ur opinion of the bioshock games?

I was just discussing with MEIKAI that in highschool I used BROADWAY font in my COMTEK class to make a "50's theme" thing because I learned it was the font they used in bioshock
    It's also in Saints Row 2, I think the unreal engine had the windows vista fonts so you could see them in games from that time

yup

Ayn Rand

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man I'm gonna go back to my dads house and listen to no agenda and eat 40 beedrills. But if you wanna learn to live in space first we must conquer the ocean floor like BioShock and live under all that pressure plus nobody can fuck with our nuclear fusion rocket engines down there. Also solid fuel rockets don't work you need a fusion or nuclear powered rocket and solar power isn't reliable in space so more nukes there too. BRB

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2612923/Could-travel-Mars-30-DAYS-Nasa-believes-nuclear-powered-rockets-make-trip-faster-cheaper.html

He wasn't really supposed to be a dictator though, like the entire point of Rapture was that it would be free of "government" but changed his tune when people started setting off bombs and getting super powers.

It's like the thing with Lanny or Twitter where they own it so why shouldn't they be able to do whatever they want?

Despite Ryan's strong anti-government policies, the Council nonetheless had emergency powers to control individual citizens' assets, to appropriate itself of private companies, and to issue arrest warrants. Although there were several members of the Council, it is debatable whether they had much real power, as most of the later directives came from Andrew Ryan. Thus, Ryan had little hindrance when he took strong action against the destruction being done to his city.

In essence, Ryan is a vociferous dictator, ruling without restraint and answerable to no-one. Though he founded the city on the principle that mankind should possess free will, he ultimately betrayed this cherished belief when it became possible he might lose the civil war in Rapture. He authorized the use of a pheromone which made Rapture's citizens vulnerable to his mental suggestion, thus ending the conflict, though he did so with much reluctance. Similarly, despite seemingly betraying all his core ideals, he still didn't refrain from nationalizing Fontaine's businesses once it became necessary to do so in order to cement his power over the city

Originally posted by Ghost I like the atmosphere of bioshock

Would you live in rapture?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I hope their next move is to deport u to an even worse country lawl

Then kill u of course
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, using EU gibs to try to supplant Germany as the core of the EU

my guess is that they see themselves replacing Russia/Ukraine as the core energy hub for the EU and want to lock it down militarily, but they're essentially using the EU to fund its own entrapment and who knows if they'll continue to be retarded enough to do it.

they'll also have to contend with Turkey though, who are trying to position themselves in a similar way but they have access to cheaper oil and gas from Russia, a much larger standing army and don't have to rely on the EU repeatedly shooting themselves in the foot to succeed
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K2_Black_Panther

those tanks cost $8.5 million each to produce; Poland is not going to genuinely buy 1,000 of them. I don't think they even have enough tanker and maintenance crews to field anywhere near that many.

https://www.reuters.com/world/with-massive-polish-arms-deal-skorea-steps-closer-ukraine-war-2022-07-28/

https://archive.ph/YZkYf

Among the weapons involved in the deal are variants of the K2 Black Panther tank, which is manufactured by Hyundai Rotem, and the K9 Thunder,a self-propelled howitzer which is built by Hanwha Defense.

Hanwha Defense said it plans to establish a branch in Poland to use for the expansion of European defense exports, including the K9, Redback armoured vehicles, and guided missiles.
    The first stage of the deal will involve 180 tanks and 48 howitzers, with the first deliveries this year. A second stage will include more than 800 tanks and 600 howitzers, and by 2026 both will be produced in Poland, Blaszczak said.

they're probably going to buy a batch or two, then get the 'technology transfer' so they can try to manufacture them domestically and flake on the remainder of the order
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Would you live in rapture?

I would probably get kicked out lol or I would strong harm haphestus forge and diversify their economy to SOMETHING ANYTHING besides YEETING children and selling genetic material and guns.

That's all that was left man nobody was going to fort frolic and playing the slots (except me because I'm literally a superhuman and not a mutant drug addict like the AVERAGE RAPTURE CITIZEN god damn splicer scum) I'm with Atlas let's just Zyklon B this whole city using the air enhancements in Acadia air central control FUCK THE LAZARUS VECTOR how about the "NO PLASMID FOR CYANIDE POISON RESISTANCE" VECTOR

To quote the late great Andrew Ryan

“When Congress moved to nationalize my forest, I burnt it to the ground. God did not plant the seeds of this Arcadia; I did.”

HIS SERVER! HIS HOUSE! HIS FOREST! HIS RULES! DOn'T LIKE IT?? THEN GET ON THE NEXT BATHYSPHERE AND FUCK OFF

Now I'm a woman of science, but I'm also a woman who's not afraid of turning a buck or two. Ryan said if I could boost profits in Arcadia, part of the up would ride on my hip. So I get to thinking, we're paying for oxygen when we got photosynthesizing trees… Hell, we can even sell the extra to the rest of the city and undercut the other guys. Ryan will like that for sure – Fontaine's people have moved into the O2 biz tooth and claw.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top