User Controls

I met a guy who drinks brake fluid.

Bradley Black Hole
    He says he can stop whenever he wants.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Back when I was a young fella-me-lad and part of a motorcycle "gang" one of the guys used to drink the petrol (gas to you Americans) out of his fuel tank.

We'd be sitting on our bikes talking and he'd remove the petrol cap dip his finger in and suck it. Naturally we said "wtf are you doing" and he responded "it tastes good try it"...so we tried it and it did taste pretty damn good.

...Probably wasn't so good you of course...and it might have been leaded petrol back then too.

but I turned out alright, /twitch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I get huffing petrol but who the fuck drinks it
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol reminds me on inhalent users.

I went thru the 90 day treatment in jail with this dude that had been arrested like 500 times for some fucked up charge because they couldnt think up a real one cuz all hed do is buy duster and huff it like walking around homeless all day. It was something like misuse of inhalents or something. He has on the news and can be found if you google enough. Dude ws weird as fuck and spoke to no one and looked like clean cut as fuck. Hella ppl in that grp were weird as fuck
    Originally posted by aldra I get huffing petrol but who the fuck drinks it

Well exactly...but try it...a dipped finger isn't gonna hurt you...it DOES taste good.

(ETA: and i suppose dipping your finger in it isn't actually drinking it..though that doesn't mean he didn't I suppose)
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Lol reminds me on inhalent users.

I went thru the 90 day treatment in jail with this dude that had been arrested like 500 times for some fucked up charge because they couldnt think up a real one cuz all hed do is buy duster and huff it like walking around homeless all day. It was something like misuse of inhalents or something. He has on the news and can be found if you google enough. Dude ws weird as fuck and spoke to no one and looked like clean cut as fuck. Hella ppl in that grp were weird as fuck

classic
    What happens when you drink petrol?
    Symptoms of intoxication by ingestion of gasoline can range from vomiting, vertigo, drowsiness and confusion to loss of consciousness, convulsions, hemorrhaging of the lungs and internal organs, and death due to circulatory failure.

Glad I only tried a finger dip...
    I got tricked into huffing pool cleaning acid (hydrochloric?) once, felt like I was going to die just a little
    Ghost Black Hole
    sploo did that as like a normal thing and tried to get me into it

I was like nigga how are you into doing what I consider a result of fucking up lab ventilation as a recereational high
    but then I HIT THE XYLENE AND I SAW THE TRIANGLES MAN
    I had a trip about HUFFING XENON the other day

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Maybe that's why all my female coworkers were so chill… Xylene fumes all day long.

That also might explain my moms violent psychotic outbursts.

Originally posted by aldra I got tricked into huffing pool cleaning acid (hydrochloric?) once, felt like I was going to die just a little

LOL THATS A GOOD PRANK
    not even that harmful but if you aren't often exposed to hcl fumes they string youere eyes and tingle your teeth but you can build an immunity to it and it's relatively harmless like DUMPING HYDROCHLROIC ACID 30% ON YOUR HAND OH MAN THE FLESH IS GONNA MELT OFF nah it doesn't even hurt you can soak your hand it's not like saw you need fuming acid to do THAT or like breaking bad acid i forget the name but PIRANHA ACID is the real shit used by real chemists and not something you can PURCHASE from ANYWHERE LOL GOOD LUCK SHIPPING THAT ACROSS THE STREET

and the classic chunk of phosphorus slipped in the back pocket to give your school chums a real "pain in the arse" when it auto ignites and water only makes the fire bigger harharhahrarhr
    Ghost Black Hole
    Everyone remembers the classic boyhood prank of an giggling as an alkali metal is flushed down the toilets

and then it back fires so hard it ended up killing that disabled girl in the other washroom and nobody ever solved the crime and you never talked about it with any of those kids or spoke to them ever again after that day.

nowadays a kid is lucky to be allowed to do the VOLCANO baking soda vinegar reaction. STEP ONE PURCHASE A VOLCANO KIT ummmmm I remember STEP ONE being making the FUCKING SODIUM FROM ELEMENTS BUT OKAY

fuck the government EPA
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol i don't remember whats in brake fluid but yeah

when you're hitting the auto parts section YOU MIGHT BE RETARDED or a genius

I know brake fluid strips paint and grease pretty damn fast so I'm guessing it's not great for your soft innards.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I know you can huff hexanes and that "if it forms a peroxide IT WILL PROBABLY GET YOU HIGH"

diethyl ether is the KING of huffs, hands down and quite WELL KNOWN and easily sourced thanks to the economic importance of automobiles

I imagine most good or "trippy" good huffs involved high concentrations of THE KING with that pesky rust inhibitor INHIBITING HIGHER LEVELS OF UNDERSTANDING THE UNIVERSE

and that guy that drove around sniffing the rag, why is it always one guy that does it and NOT all his homies?????? I don't remember his homies
    Ghost Black Hole
    FRESH MEAT
    Originally posted by Ghost FRESH MEAT

30 day aged steak is better.

he didnt really drink it.

johnson boy is just incompetent with his own native language.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Smoking meats is the classic "Mr Man Cave" Okay yeah sure pal hickory is "smokier" than cherry oak but then when you wanna talk about which freon fridgerants have the most psychoactive properties he's like "Oooookay I think that's enough craft beef for you"

Like yeah okay pal I drink green tea anyways and how about an APPLE to go with that FIRE MEAT???

or some xylene freon and bug fluid

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny he didnt really drink it.

johnson boy is just incompetent with his own native language.

drink
    /driNGk/
    Learn to pronounce
    See definitions in:
    all
    horticulture · informal
    beverage
    alcoholic
    verb
    verb: drink; 3rd person present: drinks; past tense: drank; gerund or present participle: drinking; past participle: drunk

take (a liquid) into the mouth and swallow.
    He took liquid into his mouth and swallowed...

Engrish fail by chingchong.
    Ghost Black Hole

drinking? mate we butt chugg it in da wonga!!!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson drink
    /driNGk/
    Learn to pronounce
    See definitions in:
    all
    horticulture · informal
    beverage
    alcoholic
    verb
    verb: drink; 3rd person present: drinks; past tense: drank; gerund or present participle: drinking; past participle: drunk

take (a liquid) into the mouth and swallow.
    He took liquid into his mouth and swallowed…

Engrish fail by chingchong.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson We'd be sitting on our bikes talking and he'd remove the petrol cap dip his finger in and suck it.

insufficient quantity to swallow.

u english vely fail.
Jump to Top