User Controls

Zelensky named Time man of the year

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    How fucking cucked and pussified our country has become; to praise someone who is actively fucking up our economy, doesn't appreciate shit, and hasn't accomplished anything other than asking for more and more money while hunkering down in safe houses and sending his own people to their inevitable death. WHAT A HERO!! HES JUST LIKE IRON MAN GUYS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's the American way
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's the American way

To bend over with a smile on their face while someone fucks them in the ass with no reacharound? I agree.

Our own people are struggling like never before and they look those people dead in the eye as they funnel more billions of dirty money to foreign nations and brown people.
    To spend billions/trillions on a war and achieve nothing but economic stress. 'MURICA
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYONE

BUT IT WAS ME

*cue traditional ukranian folk music*
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson To spend billions/trillions on a war and achieve nothing but economic stress. 'MURICA

At this point I'm convinced this whole war is a complete scam with both sides in on it, at least at the top levels. The longer they keep it going and pretend like they are trying to win, more and more money and aid will come in. You can't give a shred of trust to any of these media sources or politicians anymore.
    It's a way to get rid of the "past their sell date" arms so they can build new ones without people complaining about the waste and cost of doing so.
    If Russia really wanted to take over Ukraine they could have done it in days with how much more advanced their military and numbers are. I remember the very first day of the invasion with them talking about the capital possibly falling the very next day, and then suddenly everything just came to a screeching halt.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I know YOU don't want to hear this but that's our boy and he does what we tell him to inshallah
    Originally posted by Bradley I know YOU don't want to hear this but that's our boy and he does what we tell him to inshallah

It seems like MURICA is his boy...he pulls the strings America opens the purse...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I wonder if he'll be in his pajamas on the cover of the magazine
    Ghost Black Hole
    I heard he was also named Woman and infinity symbol genders of the year by leftists choice mag
    Originally posted by Ghost I heard he was also named Woman and infinity symbol genders of the year by leftists choice mag

Leftist choice mag doesn't hold such competitive lists...everyone gets a participation award.
    Originally posted by aldra I wonder if he'll be in his pajamas on the cover of the magazine

He's gonna bust out the "good" t shirts
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster At this point I'm convinced this whole war is a complete scam with both sides in on it

what one xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It seems like MURICA is his boy…he pulls the strings America opens the purse…

Would anyone really care if he ended up dangling from strings after having his neck snapped by the Russian Special forces like .... OH SHIT THATS HORRIBLE... but is that horrible enough to SAVE THE PEOPLE OF UKRAINE with BOOTS ON THE GROUND?????? Economically speaking I SAY NYET!!!!!
    Ghost Black Hole
    HOW MANY GAS FIELDS DOES UKRAINE HAVE LETS PLAY FOLLOW THE PIPELINES STARTING AT QUIET GERMANY IN COLD WINTER TIME

Look at those krauts turning off Nuclear power and going COLD for Christmas and NOT TAKING PUTLERS NAZI GAS!!!!!
    Originally posted by Ghost Would anyone really care if he ended up dangling from strings after having his neck snapped by the Russian Special forces like …. OH SHIT THATS HORRIBLE… but is that horrible enough to SAVE THE PEOPLE OF UKRAINE with BOOTS ON THE GROUND?????? Economically speaking I SAY NYET!!!!!

I'm more than happy to take in 1 or 2 of those tasty Ukrainian refugees if/when shit really hits the fan.

I'll even help her get started with her online job on livejasmin...for a cut of course.
    Shame he wasn't in 1945 too...what a better world we'd be living in.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm more than happy to take in 1 or 2 of those tasty Ukrainian refugees if/when shit really hits the fan.

I'll even help her get started with her online job on livejasmin…for a cut of course.

Famous canadian Pajeet ladies man "Bindur Dundat" has already .... well....

look at that taxpayer funded graphic *chefs kiss* now thats how you melt a pot folx take note
Jump to Top