User Controls

Fralala aka NIS user 6090 has an ADMIN PRIVLEDGE account

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by frala Oh Bradley…

This off handed seemingly innocent comment actually has a deeper meaning

Fralala knows the identity of the alt first, how? The only answer is that this user has an admin account.

How do I know? Because we all remember that time Lanny leaked his panel to his special alt buster software that only HE has access to (or should at least BUT TAHTS ANOTHER TALE HOOO BOY)

Why not just call us by our IP addresses you ... youu.....

My only question is what does the screen to enable/disable this feature for various users look like and is this a "rooted null" as in only LANNY can access or does having admin perms also give a person the ability to give someone else access to perms?
    Has anyone ever run the forum software themselves lol? idk if this is built in or lannys own custom proprietary fork.
    like I know you don't get the banners running the software so the github version might be very different than this site.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    this is why other alt-posters need to get on our level. oh sure they can narrow it down to our IP address, but you'll never know FOR SHORE whether it's me or scron
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Scron how do you feel about me reading your private messages?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by frala Scron how do you feel about me reading your private messages?

I hope you read ALL of them
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by frala Scron how do you feel about me reading your private messages?

Post them all too, I don't remember ever deleting a single one. abuse privilege all you want. I have known for years that lanny reads and keeps a copy of every PM written here
    Nothing you can say or do scares me and note that this virtual non existent "Place" is sacred and blessed in ways beyond my understanding and my soul is ready to read my judgement in the book of life and do not fear death but look forward to the day

I have no regrets and nothing to hide and wish the same for any souls that seek it

It's a petty threat to use against someone that frequently posts screenshots of their private messages.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Ghost Post them all too, I don't remember ever deleting a single one. abuse privilege all you want. I have known for years that lanny reads and keeps a copy of every PM written here
    Nothing you can say or do scares me and note that this virtual non existent "Place" is sacred and blessed in ways beyond my understanding and my soul is ready to read my judgement in the book of life and do not fear death but look forward to the day

I have no regrets and nothing to hide and wish the same for any souls that seek it

It's a petty threat to use against someone that frequently posts screenshots of their private messages.

Wow you seem MIGHTY defensive scronnyboy. I wonder who you've been flirting with. Hmmmmmmm.
    Originally posted by Meikai Wow you seem MIGHTY defensive scronnyboy. I wonder who you've been flirting with. Hmmmmmmm.

Yeah Scron why don’t you come clean 🧼
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm not trying to be hostile I just find the implications of this to be interesting is all and I'm sure lanny is already 10 steps ahead of me and has a liquor bottle with my name on it for when I start to really unravel his dark twisted conspiracy web

Originally posted by frala Yeah Scron why don’t you come clean 🧼

turn on admin privs for Meikai and I promise I won't hold her down and pin her to the chair as I molest her account and go through and mess with all the features and twist knobs and press the big read button
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Not trying to be hostile > goes on meth fueled accusational rampage

I told teehee to quit PMing me sexy chats and instead directly email me exactly for this reason.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by frala meth fueled accusational rampage

What is hostile about that? I am just asking questions

I don't think I used a single derogatory word! and I wasn't supposed to be on drugs today which makes me question if I would have even came to this conclusion in the first place. But your comment is out of pocket and implies some things

how would YOU know so quickly. I dunno, drugs or not I think I would be asking the same questions.

Originally posted by frala Oh Bradley…

Originally posted by Ghost wow thanks for ruining a joke with your admin panel that you have revealed you have LOL so lanny just gave you admin perms on the fralala account?

You knew it was bradley before anyone else and it clearly IS him. Would anyone figure that out if you didn't say something first?

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I told teehee to quit PMing me sexy chats and instead directly email me exactly for this reason.

I find it sexier if they have the potential to be leaked, like all those sex tapes I made
    You implying that I lack intelligence is hostile and derogatory in and of itself. I bid you good day sir!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm not that guy i think it's u ghost
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by frala You implying that I lack intelligence is hostile and derogatory in and of itself. I bid you good day sir!

I said nothing about your intelligence, I assume anyone able to identify someone so easily is able to do so through CHEATERING aka using software to gain an advantage

If you actually don't have an admin panel and identified him based on his penis obsession than I tip my hat at your stylometry skills which is something often overlooked when posting as an "alt"

thats why 2k1 alts are always so obvious the guy just can't help but always being himself and having the same "voice" no matter what he types

Originally posted by Bradley I'm not that guy i think it's u ghost

i think it's me too which makes this thread even more retarded if fralala really doesn't have admin panel
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think fralala now runs this website because Lanny is dead
    Originally posted by Ghost I said nothing about your intelligence, I assume anyone able to identify someone so easily is able to do so through CHEATERING aka using software to gain an advantage

If you actually don't have an admin panel and identified him based on his penis obsession than I tip my hat at your stylometry skills which is something often overlooked when posting as an "alt"

thats why 2k1 alts are always so obvious the guy just can't help but always being himself and having the same "voice" no matter what he types

i think it's me too which makes this thread even more retarded if fralala really doesn't have admin panel

Originally posted by frala Sounds like fear announced. Don’t worry Scron everyone already knows you trawl for dick too.
    Originally posted by Bradley I think fralala now runs this website because Lanny is dead

I wonder if he had life insurance
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley I think fralala now runs this website because Lanny is dead

that's a pretty tired theory and commonly used against a couples just like how HTS murdered me years ago and has just been posting "as me" so nobody calls the cops

Originally posted by frala

why are questions considered hostile?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I wonder if he had life insurance

No

That’s why NIS will close its doors @ 12am 1/1/23
    Guys I’m gonna be starting a go fund me soon. Lanny lied to me about his wealth.

Jump to Top