User Controls

Fuck work, I just wanna eat krato'z and chill out on my dab pen.

blaster master victim of incest
    The chill in this subject line make me think of chili hotdogs for some reason.
    Ghost Black Hole
    heard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Yah id like to not work too but that damn piece of shit money and bills standing in my way
    10,000 years ago the average human "worked" 22hrs a week and spent the rest of his time with is family/group.

We've regressed...or rather we need to regress.
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The chill in this subject line make me think of chili hotdogs for some reason.

thats funny, I had a big fat bowl of chili and cheese before I went to bed.

Right now it's stuck in my gut somewhere just under my belly button and my pubes and cramping up. any moment now!
    Originally posted by slide22 thats funny, I had a big fat bowl of chili and cheese before I went to bed.

Right now it's stuck in my gut somewhere just under my belly button and my pubes and cramping up. any moment now!

Yeah you shouldn't really eat for 4hrs before you go to sleep Nigel. You'll learn when you're dead...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yeah you shouldn't really eat for 4hrs before you go to sleep Nigel. You'll learn when you're dead…

I normally do not but once in a while I have TV time and I got the munchies and pig out.

you shouldn't eat for 16-18 hours straight as well. only in a 6-hour period should you eat then fast the rest of the day and night.
    Originally posted by slide22 you shouldn't eat for 16-18 hours straight as well. only in a 6-hour period should you eat then fast the rest of the day and night.

Fasting is debatable. some docs tell you it's good, some say it is bad. Humans are hunter gatherers by design and not designed for regular meals.

Either way, fat fucks be fat fuckin...it's in the Bible.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The failures of the economy and problems of society and the world are the sum of our time theft - My manager at Amazon

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 10,000 years ago the average human "worked" 22hrs a week and spent the rest of his time with is family/group.

What a loser

Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 I normally do not but once in a while I have TV time and I got the munchies and pig out.

you shouldn't eat for 16-18 hours straight as well. only in a 6-hour period should you eat then fast the rest of the day and night.

Wozny you always piging out you fat fuck you have to be the fattest person here how much bacon do you eat a day
    Originally posted by Ghost

Gonna need that universal income for that to be a thing.
    Ghost Black Hole
    universal income sounds cool until you ask how they pay for it

and the answer isn't "legalizing all drugs and taxing the fuck out of them so cocaine addicts pay for society"

nah, it's just half of that, the tax part ONLY and all drugs are still illegal plus nobody wants to work anymore so now society is twice as unproductive.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think they should give you drugs at work and let you rest
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley they should give you drugs

Originally posted by Ghost sounds cool until you ask how they pay for it

As a person that hopes to employ the entire world BY FORCE my response is

"bring your own drugs, I ain't paying for shit"

the government has no right telling a business where to put its water fountain and REQUIRING they have them, maybe I don't want to hire someone that can't manage to keep themselves hydrated without handouts MAYBE THATS WHATS HOLDING US ALL BACK IS THIS COMMUNIST BELIEF THAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE EMPLOYEES WITH A PARKING SPOT CORNER OFFICE WORKING BATHROOM AND PAID BREAK
    AND WHAT DO THEY PROVIDE ME BESIDES A HEADACHE???
    THIS IS WHY YOu'RE GETTING REPLACED BY ROBOTS
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Either way, fat fucks be fat fuckin…it's in the Bible.

Nu Uh
    Verse, Book NOW!
Jump to Top