User Controls

Scientists finally know why we are more prone to getting colds and flu in winter...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/06/health/why-winter-colds-flu-wellness/index.html

Well powder my polyps and call me Jesse. Who'd have thunk it.
    cnn ?

fake newses/
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny cnn ?

fake newses/

The actual source is in the story. CNN is simply the delivery vessel..think of it as the COCK delivering the semen into your mouth.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    i have never been sick in the winter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The actual source is in the story. CNN is simply the delivery vessel..think of it as the COCK delivering the semen into your mouth.

would you eat out of a dumpster ?

why am i not surprised.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny would you eat out of a dumpster ?

why am i not surprised.

Non sequitur.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Non sequitur.

a dumpster is just a delivery vessel for surplus foods.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny a dumpster is just a delivery vessel for surplus foods.

But consuming information and consuming possibly contaminated food are not the same thing...so still non sequitur.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson But consuming information and consuming possibly contaminated food are not the same thing…so still non sequitur.

doesnt know that imformations are foods for thoughts and just like foods, informations too, can be contaiminated when they came in vessels of questionable reputation.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

doesnt know that imformations are foods for thoughts

Doesn't know the difference between actual food and a metaphor
    Kafka sweaty
    I want a nose warmer
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Doesn't know the difference between actual food and a metaphor

doesnt know the similarity between actual food and metaphore.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

doesnt know the similarity between actual food and metaphore.

Doesn't know how to spell metaphor.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Doesn't know how to spell metaphor.

i miss-spelt it so that at least you have something to retort when all else fails.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i miss-spelt it so that at least you have something to retort when all else fails.

Thanks, after all there was nothing else you offered that required a retort
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Thanks, after all there was nothing else you offered that required a retort

appologies accepted
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny appologies accepted

Semen delivered.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Incredible that the world has already forgotten covid and is back to worrying about colds again. A 5 minute wonder bug.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Incredible that the world has already forgotten covid and is back to worrying about colds again. A 5 minute wonder bug.

All the ones that cared about covid died of it.
    The bad guys are currently dishing up all kinds of "alternate reasons" millions of people are losing their immunity. Anything but the actual cause, which is experimental concoctions for profit and power. It's merely yet another concerted disinformation campaign. Only a blind man can't see that, at this point. For example, it took them 200 years to "find out" temperature affects influenza? Just now they are stumbling into an epiphany? Please.
Jump to Top