User Controls

New viral Starbucks drink it's called the Grylls Favorite

If the barrister doesn't know how to make it just order 20 shots, extra manglaise, stirred not shooken, with an egg on top
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    They shut my local starbucks down, I'm glad. Those people/barristas were far to happy about their shitty existence.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They shut my local starbucks down, I'm glad. Those people/barristas were far to happy about their shitty existence.

I'm gonna try one of their 2 gallon coffee jugz next week, I got it all worked out - just call or come in 20 minutes in advance and it will be all copacetic not that I know what that word means
    natlie portaman drank underwear enhancemented halucinigenic juice from bear grylls

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They shut my local starbucks down, I'm glad. Those people/barristas were far to happy about their shitty existence.

I hope the other 20 are doing okay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

how sad your life must be to be jealous of barristas.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how sad your life must be to be jealous of barristas.

English comprehension?

I didn't mention being Jealous, I just despise naive people....overly happy people are always extremely naive.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson English comprehension?

I didn't mention being Jealous, I just despise naive people….overly happy people are always extremely naive.

despise out of jealousy.
    Oh wait, I get it, you used to be a barista didn't you
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Oh wait, I get it, you used to be a barista didn't you

That position requires a skill set well outside of Vinny’s abilities level.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Oh wait, I get it, you used to be a barista didn't you

i can feel the acidity of your jealousy.

Originally posted by Haxxor That position requires a skill set well outside of Vinny’s abilities level.

moar jeallousy

Wuts Wong with coffee
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Starbucks eh, kids these days

RIP Thurstans
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Starbucks is coffee for peasants and plebs
    real men drink in rat infested coffeeshops.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Starbucks is coffee for peasants and plebs

your opinion is wrong and exudes poverty

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    v i r a l
    Nescafe instant coffee and Twinnings Earl Gray tea, that's all a nigga needs.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nescafe instant coffee and Twinnings Earl Gray tea, that's all a nigga needs.

what does tea do.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what does tea do.

Sits there in your cup looking all cute and tasty.
Jump to Top