User Controls

I just financed 4 sofas and my dishwasher broke :(

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    It's been a couple weeks now and I haven't gotten anywhere trying to buy a used sofa off backpage so I finally broke down and took us to a big box store.
    Halfway through buying one sofa I started second guessing myself so in a panic we bought 4 sofas...

Sofa #1 and #2 is the Boxberg,

Sofa #3 and #4 is the can't think of the name of it but will be delivered in the morning and I'll post pics then.

And after all that we came home to find our dishwasher had broken itself.

I need an old school dishwasher with a dial on it like this one,

But the only place I can find them is a second hand at American Freight and I really don't know how I feel about all that.

YES, i nOSE i Got a lil boOg3r
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    punch her
    If I can't get a dishwasher with a dial then I'll settle for a Bosch as I am pleased with the quality of their staple guns.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Fona have you tried not spending money for a week? Its awesome.
    Ghost Black Hole
    time so morwe finance

Originally posted by RIPtotse Fona have you tried not spending money for a week? Its awesome.

I CAN SMEEEEEEEL TGHE POVERTY
    Those look like the kind of couches you smoke weed and eat Xanax on, heard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Those look like the couches no matter what temperature your house is your skin sticks to it and you feel very nasty touching
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy If I can't get a dishwasher with a dial then I'll settle for a Bosch as I am pleased with the quality of their staple guns.

I have a bosch. Some of the best dishwashers out there
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I always buy fabric sofas, more absorbent and not as sticky in summer heat.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Fona is sofa king retarded

^Sofas 3 and 4 as promised.
    apply fists to turn that thing your fucking into a dishwasher.

if you punch it enough times it WILL wash dishes.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    God gave you 2 hands to wash dishes. Do you hate god?
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by jerryb God gave you 2 hands to wash dishes. Do you hate god?

you missed our friend Kr0z. he used to get really fucking angry but in his "cool tone" and stalk you for making fun of him as a dishwasher

I tried so hard to get him to ignore his former convictions and told him to move to California where they'll hire ex-cons for much better-paying jobs. but he wouldn't have it.

kind of like you and every other military guy who was stationed in cali and all Texans. they hate it here even if it would of possibly made a better life for him later on. not living in California but making fat money then go home and buy a house of his own.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by slide22 you missed our friend Kr0z. he used to get really fucking angry but in his "cool tone" and stalk you for making fun of him as a dishwasher

I tried so hard to get him to ignore his former convictions and told him to move to California where they'll hire ex-cons for much better-paying jobs. but he wouldn't have it.

kind of like you and every other military guy who was stationed in cali and all Texans. they hate it here even if it would of possibly made a better life for him later on. not living in California but making fat money then go home and buy a house of his own.

They may have higher paying jobs but the cost of living in comifornia will be higher. Also miguel with his crew of 8 in his truck with no insuramce will do it for pennies on the dollar
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cigreting They may have higher paying jobs but the cost of living in comifornia will be higher. Also miguel with his crew of 8 in his truck with no insuramce will do it for pennies on the dollar

Not pennies. they don't accept 5 dollars to do hard work anymore. they wan't 20-30 and might take 15 if you mean the guys at Home Depot waiting for work. and most people will pay them this over 50-100 an hour contractor with a two hour minimum.

but yeah, competition is what makes this nation great. too bad our politicians allow big corporations to stop smaller companies from moving up and able to compete by the larger company taking a cut until it's established competitor collapses.

Its OK for the Monololizers to do this but not the smaller guys?
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cigreting They may have higher paying jobs but the cost of living in comifornia will be higher. Also miguel with his crew of 8 in his truck with no insuramce will do it for pennies on the dollar

This, why pay 10X price for shit when I can live good here. Example is regging my car, $30 a year, no stupid inspections, no high ass insurance in case a beaner plows into me. No gun permits needed and if I shoot a meff head breaking into my house all the police going to do is make out a report and call the meat wagon. Some things money can't buy especially for working stiffs.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy

^Sofas 3 and 4 as promised.

Looks good, looks like you got the place setup nice already
    Originally posted by jerryb God gave you 2 hands to wash dishes. Do you hate god?

God also gave you a hand to please your penis and another to pleasure your prostate.

Are you living according to His will ?
Jump to Top