User Controls

why do we not hear about gods mom and dad

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    when I get high and think about it all I always come back to where did it all start and how.
    I get down the path and think well I reckon god did make all this,,, but then I always ask myself well how did god start.
    Common sense tells me ha must have been created by parents, but how ifn god created everything. this shit goes on 4 ever.....

well what do you think?
    ima keep smokin this joint while I wait for enlightenment
    Bradley Black Hole
    There are more than one God
    Bradley Black Hole
    Is
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Bradley There are more than one God

who made them
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    we'll find out when we're older
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    'forever' is a hard concept to accept, it doesn't make sense to the way our brains work
    The entire point of muh beta betaenhancementbet is that God has been there since BEFORE time and or space and in fact created "those"

(This also aligns with a lot of native creation stories but those are probably closer to what you mean literally)

I.e the rock god Quetzalcoatl killed his son Isaac and the tears became the planets, etc etc
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The entire point of muh beta betaenhancementbet is that God has been there since BEFORE time and or space and in fact created "those"

probably just to keep people from going down an infinitely recursive rabbit hole. but its like the stork metaphor. it will be removed at some point but for now, you just woulnd't understand. thats just a tutal guess obviously but it sounds good doesn't it?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The entire point of muh beta betaenhancementbet is that God has been there since BEFORE time and or space and in fact created "those"

(This also aligns with a lot of native creation stories but those are probably closer to what you mean literally)

I.e the rock god Quetzalcoatl killed his son Isaac and the tears became the planets, etc etc

how did this rock god come to be doe
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Google it, or ask Jeeves. That guy knows what's up
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Just don't go there it will only make you nuts.
    It's like thinking about 4 dimensional space,your brain just is not able to process it and you just can't .
    I used to do a lot of cocaine and think about time travel learned some heavey shit but in the end it was all for nothing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley There are more than one God

Yah-Wey (Ya'We) is the one true God and created everything beyond your imagination. beyond the visible universe/

You can say there are many Gods as there are many Kings. but Jesus is King of King and a part of God while God is the God of all God's

Yah-Wey created everything. even as Humans we're supposed to be like God and be Good as our heavenly father.

So in a way you're right however there is only one TRUE MASTER GOD who created all things

Semantics, Bro!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by slide22 Yah-Wey Ya'We is the one true God and created everything beyond your imagination. beyond the visible universe/

You can say there are many Gods as there are many Kings. but Jesus is King of King and a part of God while God is the God of all God's

Yah-Wey created everything. even as Humans we're supposed to be like God and be Good as our heavenly father.

So in a way you're right however there is only one TRUE MASTER GOD who created all things

Semantics, Bro!

don't praise the demiurge, faggot
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 Yah-Wey (Ya'We) is the one true God and created everything beyond your imagination. beyond the visible universe/

Semantics, Bro!

Yeah I don't take religious advice from people who put a dead jedi mystic on a pedestal and think it has anything to do with me.

That's dumber than believing some obscure forums administrator was behind September 11th attacks.
    They are smart enough not to post on social media and told their son not to mention them.
Jump to Top