User Controls

Flat mooners

Im a flat mooner so fuck all y'all #notmymoon #moonexit #moonstate #moonlivesmatter #moonshavemorethan2genders
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Ur really fucking dumb we all know the moon is a hologram
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Neil Armstrong had a micropenis and never left his home. Fact.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Ur really fucking dumb we all know the moon is a hologram

I thought we only saw the moon due to the microchips planted in our brains at birth making us only see what the reptilians want us to see
    Originally posted by paradoxspace I thought we only saw the moon due to the microchips planted in our brains at birth making us only see what the reptilians want us to see

im scared now, i feel liek im being gang stalkederd, now by my cat!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The reptilians also have microchips implanted in their brains at birth by the amphibians who also have chips instructing them to do this that were planted by the tapeworms which pretty much rule everything.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby im scared now, i feel liek im being gang stalkederd, now by my cat!

Pets were raised and evolved as a mass genocidal weapon against us humans. They get us to raise them , nourish them , and give access too our CP423E pannel in our brains. The reptilians assign pets too feed our minds with lies and thoughts that we'd never had before , slowly deteriorating our mind. Be aware or be square
    Originally posted by mmQ The reptilians also have microchips implanted in their brains at birth by the amphibians who also have chips instructing them to do this that were planted by the tapeworms which pretty much rule everything.

Theyve been working in collation together since 1643 ED , be prepared for the mass attack coming up on 4/20
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by paradoxspace Theyve been working in collation together since 1643 ED , be prepared for the mass attack coming up on 4/20

That's my birthday. How could this happen to me?
    Originally posted by mmQ That's my birthday. How could this happen to me?

Everything is precisely planned. Fear not , the worst will be over soon
    triangles
    Originally posted by mmQ That's my birthday. How could this happen to me?

it happens bromo

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump triangles

Lithium Yung Blood
    Yheres aiao to layers
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Ur really fucking dumb we all know the moon is a hologram

Holograms are one dimensional aka flat.
    The moon is actually made of the inside of the oreo.

Oreos are actually made of slices of the planet Mercury with a little bit of Moon stuffed in between.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Holograms are one dimensional aka flat.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby

No it's not. I was anticipating just such a response from an idiot, which is why I made my initial post.

Holograms are not actually one dimensional, in fact the very concept of a true hologram versus a flat projection is to create a three dimensional construct out of light.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon No it's not. I was anticipating just such a response from an idiot, which is why I made my initial post.

Holograms are not actually one dimensional, in fact the very concept of a true hologram versus a flat projection is to create a three dimensional construct out of light.

k...
    Get rekt, bicch
Jump to Top