User Controls

Lanny and Beeno are closet pedos

Incessant African Astronaut
    Since this place isn't closing why not just expose the shit out of everyone.

Fralal is a pedo apologist that's why Lanny gave her the user title patron saint of pedophiles before avante garde sharteist.

That's why wariat and others can run amuck here.
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Incessant Since this place isn't closing why not just expose the shit out of everyone.

Fralal is a pedo apologist that's why Lanny gave her the user title patron saint of pedophiles before avante garde shortest.

That's why wariat and others can run amuck here.

Hmm and how does Beeno come into play here?
    Ghost Black Hole
    OP also thinks I am a nonce supporter and ttried to get me to join some private child hurtcore image club and I can provide screenshots of what they sent me and have rported them to protect the kids.org

Scron just wants to be relevant so badly he's going to have a dog in this fight. Those pms were about me getting banned for no reason. And asking for an alt to use or if it would even work if I'm IP banned. That's why he blocked the subject.
    Also stfu scron no one has forgotten how much you loved to post about lolis and then suddenly you're so against it. Gtfo.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i dont even know what tjhat means. you folx are all sick
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what means!
    Bradley Black Hole
    It all make sense now
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    lolicore isnt lolis though. and lolicore mostly sucks anyways but just goreshit is dope

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    hey speaking of that, sophi, whichever one,two or three or however many of you are there are here i wonder if you have a picture i might have sent you of me and h one night before we went to some show, i was wearing a goreshit shirt..
    slander is the most aggresive form of flattery.
    Ghost Black Hole
    OP has noncebrain
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny slander is the most aggresive form of flattery.

a complete contradiction in your statement.

Pain is the most un-annoying thing ever.
    grease is the best form of adhesive and traction one could experience.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    In critical moments, butt hurt individuals always see exactly what they wish to see.
    Op, show bobs.
    Originally posted by slide22 a complete contradiction in your statement.

how was that contradicktory ?

if you slander your opponent as a homophobic when he clearly wasnt, thats obvious a flattery and only people who would be offended by the 'homophobic' label are fags.
    How can someone be afraid of gay people if they don't even exist, or perhaps what they fear is the old adage "fear itself" like being scared of your own shadow.

"Gay Panic" "Panic! the disco" it's all connected
    There was never any gays and nobody was ever afraid of another man

What you have here is a cultural zeitgeist brainwashing of perpetually media lore washing your mind to fit narratives and fractions
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood How can someone be afraid of gay people if they don't even exist

Same way you can be afraid of vampires, werewolves, aliens or ghosties...the human brain is very complex (well except for yours) and will often use such inputted data...regardless of it's validity and manipulate it as a "teaching aid".
Jump to Top