User Controls

This is gonna sound like a wariat thread but it’s legit and legal

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I was secretly chatting to this 31 year old pinay for about a week because she had beautiful chink eyes and I guess she fell for me because I acted a gentleman and never once referred to anything sexual

knowing she lived only an hour away and uses public transport out of the blue I thought fuck it she’s just waiting for me to invite her out or something so I went ahead and did

straight away she was down for it all giddy and shit and already whatsapped me her train ticket (one way🙄)

I felt guilty because I only wanted to fuck her and send her on her way back home
    but it turned out I actually felt more for her than I realise now thinking about the way we connected aside from what happened

She’d already showed she had intentions of staying over by telling me it was one a way ticket

Anyway we had a cracking night and then it was down to me sleeping on the sofa and her taking the bed like I explained it would be if she ended up staying

So lights out night night, nah, she was always waiting for me to make the first move so fuck it I went and waited in MY bed while she was in the bathroom

I got out of bed and stood up to adjust my package so it’d be the first thing she’d see when she walks back into the room

I just grabbed her and started kissing her, told her to sit on the bed and stood in front of her with my crotch in her face and said “go on then”

And she did, I could tell she’d done it before even though she was acting all shy and shit

I pushed her down and pulled her grandma style knickers off (bitch wasn’t expecting it) while she gets all’s embarrassed and then she says

Don’t put it in, I said what do you mean??

She said “I’m virgin” wtf

She said I can use my hands and mouth only, i just started giving her oral with her almost choking m to death

I thought to myself, well she did say hands also, so i slide a finger in and she’s so fucking tight holy shit fuck, she really was a virgin i could only fit one finger and she was moaning like I’ve never heard before, I asked if i could use 2 but she said no 1 is enough need I say more?

obviously i cba going into all the specific details

now she’s already become clingy, but this is it now, no more fucking around Im never going to find anyone perfect, each and every bitch comes with its pros and cons

Questions?

And shit I should’ve posted this in SG
    Bradley Black Hole
    isn't your girlfriend with her family? Why are you cheating on her bro?
    Ghost Black Hole
    leal in poland

Originally posted by Grylls I was secretly chatting to this 13 year old pinay for about a week because she had beautiful chink eyes and I guess she fell for me because I acted a gentleman and never once referred to anything sexual

knowing she lived only an hour away and uses public transport out of the blue I thought fuck it she’s just waiting for me to invite her out or something so I went ahead and did

straight away she was down for it all giddy and shit and already whatsapped me her train ticket (one way🙄)

I felt guilty because I only wanted to fuck her and send her on her way back home
    but it turned out I actually felt more for her than I realise now thinking about the way we connected aside from what happened

She’d already showed she had intentions of staying over by telling me it was one a way ticket

Anyway we had a cracking night and then it was down to me sleeping on the sofa and her taking the bed like I explained it would be if she ended up staying

So lights out night night, nah, she was always waiting for me to make the first move so fuck it I went and waited in MY bed while she was in the bathroom

I got out of bed and stood up to adjust my package so it’d be the first thing she’d see when she walks back into the room

I just grabbed her and started kissing her, told her to sit on the bed and stood in front of her with my crotch in her face and said “go on then”

And she did, I could tell she’d done it before even though she was acting all shy and shit

I pushed her down and pulled her grandma style knickers off (bitch wasn’t expecting it) while she gets all’s embarrassed and then she says

She said I can use my hands and mouth only, i just started giving her oral with her almost choking m to death

I thought to myself, well she did say hands also, so i slide a finger in and she’s so fucking tight holy shit fuck, she really was a virgin i could only fit one finger and she was moaning like I’ve never heard before, I asked if i could use 2 but she said no 1 is enough need I say more?

now she’s already become clingy, but this is it now, no more fucking around Im never going to find anyone perfect, each and every bitch comes with its pros and cons

Questions?

Ghost Black Hole
    so you changed the age numbers swapped them like you swap cum and this is about how you raped a 13 year old virgin child

nice

legalinpoland/13 i mean /31
    Originally posted by Bradley isn't your girlfriend with her family? Why are you cheatingw on her bro?

Which? The Filipino one came back to England last month and and we don’t talk anymore, she knows I moved on

Right now it’s the Indian one but things aren’t working out so well, she already suspects I’ve been up to things, I’m just gonna leave the Pinay hairs on the bed and see if she cares to notice

Come 2023 I need to stop being a whore and settle for one instead of breaking hearts or I might get shot
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    how long was it since her realignment surgery ?

they're very tight the first 6-8 months or so.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I will realign your toofs
    cigreting Dark Matter
    wats cracking night
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls I was secretly chatting to this 31 year old pinay for about a week because she had beautiful chink eyes and I guess she fell for me because I acted a gentleman and never once referred to anything sexual

Questions?

wats pakag
    Ghost Black Hole
    so she was 13
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls Which? The Filipino one came back to England last month and and we don’t talk anymore, she knows I moved on

Right now it’s the Indian one but things aren’t working out so well, she already suspects I’ve been up to things, I’m just gonna leave the Pinay hairs on the bed and see if she cares to notice

Come 2023 I need to stop being a whore and settle for one instead of breaking hearts or I might get shot

Where do you meet all these horny non white females bro? I really want this for me and my penis but I can't figure it out. I'm sure you know I'm kinda ugly and a chronic alcoholic in a foster home for losers. I think I need to start going to the beach but I'm worried I'll get wasted.
    Bradley Black Hole
    O ur having sex with women older than you. I c
    Originally posted by cigreting wats pakag

ets de fing ur grampspa us2 atrakt wite wimmins
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls I was secretly chatting to this 31 year old pinay for about a week because she had beautiful chink eyes and I guess she fell for me because I acted a gentleman and never once referred to anything sexual

Questions?

wats go on then meen
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I fucked a few chicks in highschool with pussys like that. All i really remember is trying to fit it in there and then just busting everywhere before any progress was made lol
    cigreting Dark Matter

Questions?

wats knickers
    Originally posted by Grylls I will realign your toofs

with braces ?
    Originally posted by cigreting wats knickers

dnt be stuped u remba dis pic

Originally posted by Grylls I was secretly chatting to this 31 year old pinay for about a week because she had beautiful chink eyes

It's funny you mention Wariat, I was just thinking yesterday how your threads are more and more Wariatesque..always about the women these days like a lovesick boy.
Jump to Top