User Controls

What Shows On Search Engine Results 4U?

slide22 African Astronaut
    When you type the letters like A, F, X etc

Haxxor Space Nigga
    AFX Windows Rootkit, a user-mode Windows rootkit that hides files, processes and registries.
    Originally posted by Haxxor AFX Windows Rootkit, a user-mode Windows rootkit that hides files, processes and registries.

^missed the point of *Autocomplete* mode
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Haxxor AFX Windows Rootkit, a user-mode Windows rootkit that hides files, processes and registries.

^ doesn’t care 😑
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Haxxor ^ doesn’t care 😑

Originally posted by Haxxor ^ doesn’t care 😑

^obviously does. Replied!
    Originally posted by blaster master Afx helmets

OK you're all doing this wrong.

Autocomplete!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by slide22 ^obviously does. Replied!

You’re welcome
    Originally posted by Haxxor You’re welcome

doubled up! cares twice as much

Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by slide22 doubled up! cares twice as much

Tripled up *** oh woe is me *** 🤭
    topic was meant to go in this sort of direction

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    this is a good question to ask if your single widowed Mother Inlaw was hosting a thanksgiving dinner and you needed to check your email on her computer real quick and snuck into her den or bedroom to check it on her PC or Mac and all kinds of kinky shit popped up just by typing one letter

like P brings up Panty Fetish GoGo Girls or D for Dookie Fetish
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    You’re assuming a far greater attention span than the majority of users here possess.

But the clip is entertaining 😎
    Originally posted by Haxxor You’re assuming a far greater attention span than the majority of users here possess.

But the clip is entertaining 😎

I'm like RAINMAN. I'll prove it. Drop a deck of cards and ask me what is showing face down.

I'll just tell you I don't know but you better clean them up before a waitress slips on them
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Ok
    Kafka did you really go to the concert or did you just dress up and play The Cure all night long?

a bit long but true story. during Covid. I would smoke a little bud and drink a beer and get in the zone and I have this inexpensive projector I bought from Amazon with a 100inch Screen and would go on Youtube and play The Cure or Other various Concerts in wide screen and watch it while Gigi would just pass out. we watched a bunch of movies but she wont let me smoke weed or drink even non-alcoholic beer because im on meds. otherwise, I'd party with her. but her party days ended when she joined some religious group,

When I met her I wasn't doing any weed. but blaster master and the others on tinychat put peer pressure on me and now I'm addicted to it all over again.

Also thanks Red. thanks for getting my medication messed with too. you fat-younger-looking me-fuck!
Jump to Top