User Controls

People are CORRECTYLY afrqaid of the mentally ill when they have guns

Ghost Black Hole
    You know that nigga that always points a gun at ppl is someone you dont wanna visit alll the time oh yeh just put a glock to your head oncve a week totally normal

but to HIM irt's un normal NOT to do taht he doesnt care who WHO
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    BUY A GUN SOPHIA. POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD WHEN
    YOU ARE SAD, HALF-JOKINGLY, HALF-SERIOUS. IT'S
    USUALLY UNLOADED AND THE DRY FIRE CLICK MAKES
    YOU FEEL GOOD BUT THIS MORNING I BROKE INTO YOUR
    APARTMENT AND PUT A LIVE ROUND IN THE CHAMBER.
    TONIGHT, AFTER YOU GET WINE-DRUNK YET AGAIN, YOU'LL
    PICK IT UP AND SCARE YOUR GAY NEIGHBORS. WHAT A
    WAY TO GO. COMMITTING SUICIDE BY ACCIDENT BUT
    NOBODY EVER KNOWS THAT. THEY WILL ALWAYS THINK
    YOU WANTED OUT, REALLY REALLY BAD. L 0 L.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ppl always tell the police I'm armed but they have yet to find a gun on me
    Ghost Black Hole
    WHEN THEY Are armed you learn to stay away

unarmed mentally ill people are no different, just less deadly. Should still be avoided
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I literaly have a friend in jail right now fighting 2nd degree murder because he was one of those idiots and got too coked up or mollyd up and thought some chinese lady was being trafficked or some shit

This dude was literally my celly for the forst half of the 90 day treatment and was in the same workers block with me for like idk 6 months before that at least

Good dude but just so caught up in st louis bullshit its retarded

And for yalls viewing pleasure

Enjoy

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/murder-suspect-arrested-in-maplewood-charged-with-killing-creve-coeur-man-say-university-city-police/63-7f297f93-cdbe-44fc-a0be-9ecc0b65f23c
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    lol most mentally ill people aren't really going to shoot you

unless they think you are someone who may literally send cartel members after them or something, which uh...some people could possiby? i have no clue
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian lol most mentally ill people aren't really going to shoot you

unless they think you are someone who may literally send cartel members after them or something, which uh…some people could possiby? i have no clue

See above post
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah even a mentally ill person knows the weight of what they do has consequences which is why they CONSTANTLY do it, among other things,. That's why mentally ill people are called "unable to function in society" because their illness doesn't give them the enhancement that stops most "normal" people from pushing that envelope doing things like grabbing weapons and being weird or saying violent threatening things

Like saying you are gonna make a bomb and blow everyone up is harmless and hurts nobody but go ahead and try posting that on your local school facebook group and see what happens.

and if you actually have explosives laying around that you only used for hobby purposes, never planned on hurting someone you are just a mentally ill edgelord retard well WAM BAM THANK U MAM they don;'t give a fuck

like tbhis dudes family was very concerned about him owning a gun and thought he was gonna hurt one of them
    but as I always say "the reality is usually worse than your worst nightmare that you can imagine"

its the internet though bro and we talk a lot of shit here and its fun to do crazy things out in the cuts where the normies presumably would never come. lol. i feel like every single emotion at once rn. i just hope those scammish type things that happened once or twice were just little one offs or coincidences or something though, because i don't think anyone here has a very substantial amount of money as one might think. but anyone who knows me irl or online knows i'm both a fuck up yet honest, and you know, a few PTSDbux here and there plus all i wear is clothes with bleach n paint stains and it's better that way because then if you get another stain it doesn't stand out. some things really make sense now lol. remember this one guys?

or bling bling with the vv's always lol

what the hell. im trying to think of the grimiest shit i've posted here ever. it was probably pretty grimey

what if they are just mentally ill as in not sick but just like ill, you know, like that song is ill
    Bradley Black Hole
    honestly I think one of the most exciting parts about America is the firearms aspect.

A good portion of the population carry a concealed firearm, a good portion are also more or less mentally unstable (I use the term unstable to better relate to the volatile nature of their personalities and temperaments, as they're not retarded or deficient or even ill really)

Take for instance SWIM: Swim carried a weapon on him from age 11 to age 29. Swim as a child had an anger problem, now as an adult he has a dissatisfaction problem. Now in moments when he could use the knife for good (defending someone else, when someone needs to cut something inanimate, etc) swim declines. But when SWIM has the opportunity to take a bad situation he is on the losing end of, and dramatically escalate it in hopes of flipping the tables so that SWIM comes out even or ahead, well by golly that's the purpose of a concealed weapon, isn't it?

But it's all about your surroundings, Do they know your name? Does anyone present? Are their security cameras about to film this? Did you drive there in a whip with plates that come back to your BM, Mom, or yourself? How much do you stand to lose if you walk away?

IF the answers are in your favor, why wouldn't you discharge a round (or most of the clip) into a jacker's legs?
    Originally posted by aldra BUY A GUN SOPHIA. POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD WHEN
    YOU ARE SAD, HALF-JOKINGLY, HALF-SERIOUS. IT'S
    USUALLY UNLOADED AND THE DRY FIRE CLICK MAKES
    YOU FEEL GOOD BUT THIS MORNING I BROKE INTO YOUR
    APARTMENT AND PUT A LIVE ROUND IN THE CHAMBER.
    TONIGHT, AFTER YOU GET WINE-DRUNK YET AGAIN, YOU'LL
    PICK IT UP AND SCARE YOUR GAY NEIGHBORS. WHAT A
    WAY TO GO. COMMITTING SUICIDE BY ACCIDENT BUT
    NOBODY EVER KNOWS THAT. THEY WILL ALWAYS THINK
    YOU WANTED OUT, REALLY REALLY BAD. L 0 L.

nah dude she is like the coolest

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian nah dude she is like the coolest

SOPHIA YOU DISGUST ME AND
    YOUR PARENTS ALIKE. SOPHIA, STOP GETTING DRUNK
    AND VENTING TO BODEGA CLERKS. THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN
    FREQUENTING AS OF LATE CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH.
    HE MASTURBATES TO YOU WHEN HE GETS HOME.
    SOMETIMES HE CAN'T EVEN WAIT THAT LONG AND HE'LL
    CAUTIOUSLY START RIGHT THERE, UNDER THE REGISTER,
    WHEN HE THINKS NOBODY IS AROUND. SOPHIA, YOU'RE
    GONNA GET RAPED AGAIN IF YOU KEEP DRINKING LIKE
    YOU DO IN THE PLACES YOU GO.

SOPHIA, THOSE "CUTE, WELL-READ, PRO-FEMALE"
    NYU GUYS BUY THEIR ROOFIES THE SAME WAY EVERYONE
    ELSE DOES: WITH WADDED AND SWEATY CASH, GIDDILY,
    HALF-ERECT AT THE THOUGHT OF THE NIGHT AHEAD. IN
    THE HOURS LEADING UP TO SAID NIGHT, THEY'LL STARE
    INTO THE PILL LIKE A MAGIC EIGHT BALL. "WILL I GET
    LUCKY TONIGHT?" HE SAYS, SHAKING IT AROUND IN THE
    BAG. IT SETTLES AND READS "YES, GRANTED THE
    BATHROOM DOOR HAS A LOCK AND THE MUSIC IS LOUD".
    SOPHIA, YOU SAD SOW — YOU BROUGHT THIS ON
    YOURSELF. SOPHIA YOU RAPED THE WORLD WITH BAD
    DECISIONS AND NOW IT RAPES YOU BACK. HOW MANY
    TIMES WILL YOU EXCUSE A MESSY DRUNKEN NIGHT WITH
    JESUS' DYING ON THE CROSS. THAT WASN'T FOR YOUR
    SINS. YOUR SINS ARE YOURS, AND YOURS ALONE. YOUR
    SINS ARE YOURS TO CARRY.

YOU KNOW THOSE PEOPLE WHO SPEND ALL DAY
    SHIT-TALKING RELIGIOUS FAITH ON REDDIT? JESUS DIED
    FOR THEIR SINS, EVEN, BUT NOT YOURS. HOW PATHETIC,
    SOPHIA. HE DIED FOR MINE, SOPHIA. DO YOU WANNA SEE
    HOW I'VE SINNED LATELY? SOPHIA, YOU BROUGHT THIS ON
    YOURSELF, SOPHIA THE SAD SOW. SAD, SAD, PATHETIC
    AND SAD. SOPHIA, FIX THIS. SOPHIA, ONLY A PACT WITH
    SATAN CAN SAVE YOU NOW. SOPHIA, SOPHIA, SOPHIA.
    STOP READING BUZZFEED SOPHIA STOP NOW. STOP
    SHARING THEIR LISTS. STOP DRINKING BAREFOOT WINE
    ALONE. STOP DRINKING SUTTER HOME ALONE.
    Yeah having no guns makes life safe but boring. Or the only time they are used is by criminals
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yeah it's a lot easier to be a piece of shit when you have firearms
    Originally posted by Ghost yeah even a mentally ill person knows the weight of what they do has consequences which is why they CONSTANTLY do it, among other things,. That's why mentally ill people are called "unable to function in society" because their illness doesn't give them the enhancement that stops most "normal" people from pushing that envelope doing things like grabbing weapons and being weird or saying violent threatening things

Like saying you are gonna make a bomb and blow everyone up is harmless and hurts nobody but go ahead and try posting that on your local school facebook group and see what happens.

and if you actually have explosives laying around that you only used for hobby purposes, never planned on hurting someone you are just a mentally ill edgelord retard well WAM BAM THANK U MAM they don;'t give a fuck

like tbhis dudes family was very concerned about him owning a gun and thought he was gonna hurt one of them
    but as I always say "the reality is usually worse than your worst nightmare that you can imagine"

yea bro but there are always potential 3rd parties that might use manipulation or weird shit like that (in b3 OMFG DEMOINS LUL OMG HE IS JUSTY crYInG2jEsuSLOL) to their advantage and also this is just a simulation of some sort anyways where theres obviously something keeping an eye out via the whole observer thing and it could interfere first if anything ridiculous did happen but also it's kind of ridiculous that people these days will often just assume that anyone might be considering committing mass violence in response to like a semantics argument about something. maybe you just want to know what the situation is outside one day to know if maybe you should be on the lookout for anything. like what if there could be some potential thread - or you want to make sure there isnt before disembarking. then simply checking is not even close to the action of actually getting anywhere near participation in violence.

its a little bit of a weird scenario also to have many people all act in a way that makes it seem like there is something weird and then also prevent it from being just checked to like orient to the situation, you know? like in general, its that kind of scenario that if anything would be more likely to require any sort of extra anything rather than just a normal day. i mean there are a few certain scenarios that have played out in past in the news that lead people to be unstable enough to do something crazy like that. so to kind of just balls to the wall create a scenario like that, as i have seen claimed in the past (not sure, not saying it was, just what i heard) and not even like eheck the securirty cams or anything from time to time, but at the same time just treat almost any sort of query with a response of IV antipsychotics and 72 hour lockup and evalulation etc etc is kind of odd. but what dp i know, lolz.

and yea man fuck those reddit jesusers. that shit wont save no one. thats why i got a slayer shirt with the pentagram on it so people know im not no ignorant dumbass lol. you know the cross is just a memetic image for those too pussy to use a pentagram right. wearing the pentagram boldly on your shirt says to the the4 world "look at me! i am independent, intelligent, and i dont need 2 read no book! and most of all i dont need no dumbass fake symbol 2 strengthen my abiility in life! and the pentagram fucking proves it! but just incase it doesnt prove it, i still make sure to utter a phrase about religious ideologies being for idiots like once an hour minimum! just to show everyone that i dont need to! iucase they think im weak! yea!" *high ficve*
    Originally posted by Bradley Ppl always tell the police I'm armed but they have yet to find a gun on me

Perhaps they mean you have 2 arms.
    Bradley Black Hole
    No. They want the police to shoot me.
    In mo u can just be 18 and go buy a gun and walk around with it concealed with no papers or anything. Fucking beautiful.
Jump to Top