User Controls

I'm sober and I just wanna do really bad shit.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks here's BradleyB's once again candid moments, unscripted. & I don't make gay ass videos because I am very well aware that most of us use internet forums because we enjoy reading what other members of our community have to say.

So I've been having this issue ongoing for awhile.

When I don't drink, use drugs, or anything I kinda like feel dead inside. Bored. LIke there's nothing interesting to do. I know I could go out and meet people but I feel apathetic and like it'll be difficult to make new friends and I don't really wanna do shit except steal and other bad shit.

I don't really feel like doing gay stuff so that's out, I might go to an AA meeting i guess for something to do.

But idk, like everything's going good in my life, I have enough moeny and food, I'm doing well in my classes, I'm going to graduate in Spring, but really I just kinda wanna gamble, and have sex with strangers! and throw rocks at stuff! and fight strangers! And maybe smoke crack!

And i'm like ugh I shouldn't be on dat shit anymore, cuz i really want a family and my degree and sobriety but I just don't see much to do and I feel like I really wanan do something exciting!~!~!~

What do I do
    Bradley Black Hole
    i tried buying myself a fishng pole and went fishing twice hoping that would cheer me up (didn't), tried gay sex (didn't help), stole a bunch some shoes (helped a little, but only momentarily) bought a weed pen well a couple of them, that helped until I ran out last night and I don't wanna keep getting high to feel better even if it's just on weed.

I went exercising every other day for like a week and a half, that helps but only after and it's a pain in the ass to get all the way to the gym with the buses and shit.

IDK I just kinda feel like something's missing and it's most likely alcohol/me being newly sober.

i guess part of it's i'm lonely in life and seeing everyone my age having a family and a wife has made me kinda sad cuz I have nothing like that but i guess gettin ga degree is a step in the right direction and i told my boy pedro I wanna help him with jobs so i'll have that soon to start on hopefully
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    would you have sex with any of your relatives
    Bradley Black Hole
    I only have three relatives and I would not have sex with any of them.
    If you had a wife she'd be classed as a relative...it would be ok to have sex with her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sounds like a lot of crying to mr
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    „When I don't drink, use drugs, or anything I kinda like feel dead inside. Bored. LIke there's nothing interesting to do. I know I could go out and meet people but I feel apathetic and like it'll be difficult to make new friends and I don't really wanna do shit except steal and other bad shit.”

you cant even do that in poland bro. if you were deported here would you go out walk about and tey to meet people?

Instigator Space Nigga
    Its called depression mang.

Meditate,Mindfulness and do shit for others.

Fuck as my probation said the other day.... it is that time of year when everyone is fucked up though.

Ffs
    I don't really know what to say many I'm on day 5 of no alcohol but I've been using gabapentin like a bitch to help with my Withdrawals.

Hang in there sounds like ur doing OK.
    get naked take mushrooms in the forest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Learn how to control your drinking, then you can enjoy it and use it to alleviate boredom every now & then.

You realize you CAN control your alcohol intake…careful with that AA BS, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy and ruins your life.

Or the mushrooms in the forest thing sounds dope
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat „When I don't drink, use drugs, or anything I kinda like feel dead inside. Bored. LIke there's nothing interesting to do. I know I could go out and meet people but I feel apathetic and like it'll be difficult to make new friends and I don't really wanna do shit except steal and other bad shit.”

Sorry pervy, ain’t no one taking any advice from your retarded ass….don’t you have a 12 year old to molest or something.
    explore abandoned buildings and dumpster diving or do what johnny boy does, patronize your local value villages for underpriced shit.
    Originally posted by Instigator Its called depression mang.

Meditate,Mindfulness and do shit for others.

Fuck as my probation said the other day…. it is that time of year when everyone is fucked up though.

Ffs
    I don't really know what to say many I'm on day 5 of no alcohol but I've been using gabapentin like a bitch to help with my Withdrawals.

Hang in there sounds like ur doing OK.

its called midlyfe crysis.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Cry- cis
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat „When I don't drink, use drugs, or anything I kinda like feel dead inside. Bored. LIke there's nothing interesting to do. I know I could go out and meet people but I feel apathetic and like it'll be difficult to make new friends and I don't really wanna do shit except steal and other bad shit.”

you cant even do that in poland bro. if you were deported here would you go out walk about and tey to meet people?

So let me get this straight. You're Mom is Rich and sends you money all the time and You want to steal out of boredom.

You're basically the Winona Ryder of NIS. You're our Winona Ryder HAHAH

FAG!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny explore abandoned buildings and dumpster diving or do what johnny boy does, patronize your local value villages for underpriced shit.

Oh, You Mean like Johnny Depp. Cause Wariat is our Winona Ryder!
    troon African Astronaut
    buy a glittery dress from a thrift shop, and walk through the roughest neighborhood wearing it along with some heavy boots (in case you get jumped)

you get about an hour of adrenaline easy
    Originally posted by troon buy a glittery dress from a thrift shop, and walk through the roughest neighborhood wearing it along with some heavy boots (in case you get jumped)

you get about an hour of adrenaline easy

That just sounds like a NIS challenge to me. I suggested we all hook up in Vegas but honestly, NYC would be more fun. we could just go up into the Bronx and see how long it would take for one of us to get shot and have a dead pool on who and when it happens.

Or Chicago. I always wanted to visit that Museum that Ferris Beuler goes to. MOMA
    jerryb African Astronaut
    It's called being normal Bradley. Normal peoples life is boring 95% of the time, your brain desires excitement because for years you've been drinking, drugging, stealing and fighting.
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Wow first time I've read a Bradley post and thought "huh, same."
Jump to Top