User Controls

Tramadol or bundy

If i quit tramadol , then i can use bundy . But is it worth it.....
    Fuck no.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Why not both?.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Why not both?.

serotonin syndrome doesnt sound fun
    bundy makes opiate tolerance build up slower. When I did heroin I took bundy daily.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump bundy makes opiate tolerance build up slower. When I did heroin I took bundy daily.

Yeah but tramadol gives that euphoria and that "burst of energy" that allows me to control my ADHD, but still be active for a solid 6 hours. When i use the tramadol i lower my normal oxy dose too, so not sure if it be worth switching because i feel i might get more with the trams. A nice 60-75MG bundy does go nicely with oxy
    bling bling Dark Matter
    da handy codeinez
    Originally posted by bling bling da handy codeinez

Codeine is too weak for me now
    Cook it
    bling bling Dark Matter
    d h c
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    just take everything fuck it.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump just take everything fuck it.

Trying too avoid tramadol dependency so once i take a break ill be using bundy instead.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump just take everything fuck it.

seems like youre the perfect person to ask , is T-PAIN worth anything or me trying?
    Originally posted by paradoxspace Codeine is too weak for me now

Bullshit. Codeine gets metabolized into Morphine. It is superior to Tramadol.

The Poppy God gave it to us in the form of one of the most beautiful, visually hypnotizing, flowers there is. We didn't have to fool around with all kinds of funky stuffs to get it. Just walk through the field on a wet morning, right at sunrise or a little earlier and cut those magical pods. Be sensitive, though. It will pay off.
    Originally posted by paradoxspace seems like youre the perfect person to ask , is T-PAIN worth anything or me trying?

Not as an Opiod. T-PAIN is labeled as an SSRE but it is more of a Glutamate Regulator if that makes sense.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2902200/
    Originally posted by RisiR Bullshit. Codeine gets metabolized into Morphine. It is superior to Tramadol.

The Poppy God gave it to us in the form of one of the most beautiful, visually hypnotizing, flowers there is. We didn't have to fool around with all kinds of funky stuffs to get it. Just walk through the field on a wet morning, right at sunrise or a little earlier and cut those magical pods. Be sensitive, though. It will pay off.

I only use tramadol too potentate , not taking it alone. My normal DOC is oxy. I can't get enough out of codeine anymore unless i take a break.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    hashsh
    Originally posted by bling bling hashsh

Do you mean just normal hash or hash with opium? I could start smoking concentrates over just weed. Never had wat most people refer to as "hash" with opium. Don't know anyone who has any and dont care to order any on the DNM
    Its called Romeo and Juliet hash.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Its called Romeo and Juliet hash.

what a creative name
Jump to Top