User Controls

Which user do you think will die next?

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks, we got 30 days left! We need one more offering to the Temple, I nominate the following users:

Quick Mix Ready/Paul Wozny/Slide22 (of course)
    But in case the temple doesn't want convicted same sex child molestors from wisconsin, I also nominate: Kafka
    Incase the spirit of the screaming electron doesn't want a dumb bitch: I offer Ghost/Scron
    Should there be a rejection of a dirty ratfaced homosexual, the last potential offering will be SpectraL who at age 64 has more than overstayed his welcome here on earth.

That is all.
    I flatly decline being the sacrifice.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I flatly decline being the sacrifice.

your request has been declined
    I think it will be Bradley D
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The d stands for choked to death on penks
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I think it will be Bradley D

But its BradleyB not D
    ow my penks
    Is consuming mouth wash lethal slash legal
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks, we got 30 days left! We need one more offering to the Temple, I nominate the following users:

Quick Mix Ready/Paul Wozny/Slide22 (of course)
    But in case the temple doesn't want convicted same sex child molestors from wisconsin, I also nominate: Kafka
    Incase the spirit of the screaming electron doesn't want a dumb bitch: I offer Ghost/Scron
    Should there be a rejection of a dirty ratfaced homosexual, the last potential offering will be SpectraL who at age 64 has more than overstayed his welcome here on earth.

That is all.

64 is the new 40. You ain't getting rid of us old farts that easy.

Plus you didn't scare SpectraL.
    I think i got like 3 or 4 years. The rest of u are fairly healthy n a4e too cpwardly tp bang fent so unless riptotse drinks tpo much grapefruot juice before his methadone i think most yall will survive
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Yeah that fent will get em. I live in a small population area and even I know 3 people that OD on fent.
    I wonder if my body would survive. I mean i snorted spme when i rwlapsed n did coke a couple months ago but it was pretty cut n i was on a bunch of blow. I just threw up in my sleep and woke up pretty refreshed
    jerryb African Astronaut
    I got so drunk when I was young I threw up all over the place while past out. Good way to choke to death.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Sixteen years of near daily drinking, never puked in my sleep. Have blacked out a couple hundred times.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    I got so drunk in Japan once I didn't remember shit and woke up the next day. I was told I was walking around town giving people shit, lucky a guy from the ship took me to the barracks before someone kicked my ass. lol
    Neither have I from alc. Tbh i was probably overdosing. The spins and nausea were so intense i couldnt even sit up or move my arms or legs to prop myself up. I just really wanted so,e water but it seemed like it was too far to get to and too much work and then next thing i know i taste bile and im puking in my mouth
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    He’s not a poster (at least I don’t think so) but I’m predicting Kanye will suicide in 2023…early in the new year.

need two categories

Naturally
    or self inflicted.
    Originally posted by Haxxor He’s not a poster (at least I don’t think so) but I’m predicting Kanye will suicide in 2023…early in the new year.

probably by shooting himself twice in the back of the head
    Kanye west? lets hope so.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top