User Controls

Have the price of electric and gas gone up in Yankee land?

Instigator Space Nigga
    Really struggling over here, like even with having the TV on or the oven

I've been using food banks and masburbating less.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Masterbating is free here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Haxxor Masterbating is free here.

I know, that's why it's called the land of the free.
    Bradley Black Hole
    It's the lowest it's ever been (for me) in several years, gas prices are dropping, food has stabilized (though eggs are a little more expensive) and gas/electric is cheaper than it has been for several years. We had sufficient reserves that Russia cutting the world off hasn't drastically affected us due to our strategic holdings and plethora of halted domestic production we can restart should the price stay high for a prolonged period.
    Bradley Black Hole
    It also helps that we are in possession of three huge oil fields, one of which we haven't begun tapping yet.
    Bradley Black Hole
    But that's because GOD smiles on America and it's desire to be FREE and spread FREEDOM and EQUALITY for EVERYONE with liberty and justice for all.
    Bradley Black Hole
    in the midwest after you say the pledge of allegiance often times people say "Amen" like you were saying a prayer to god lol
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Instigator I know, that's why it's called the land of the free.

🤔

where are you located and how do they monitor your masterbation there?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I've never heard of/seen this done anywhere else and in South Eastern Wisconsin they do it in public schools.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Amen
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Haxxor 🤔

where are you located and how do they monitor your masterbation there?

I'm in the UK and it's like a meter that you top up and masburtate away.

I don't know to be honest I'm talking shit I've had a couple of gabapentin and way too much generic coca cola.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    just so everyone knows, Americans are taught from day 1 of their existence a few things that I would say 80-90% of Americans believe fully, without any doubt in their heart, especially if they were born here or had to struggle to get here. I know the following:

I as an American live in the strongest, freest nation built upon principles that allow for every citizen to have some say in the collective government that rules them. God, in whatever form you are free to believe he exists, SMILES on the United States of America, he began smiling in 1776 and he hasn't stopped blessing my country with bounty, people, positive attitude, innovation, and the assertion of the belief that ALL PEOPLE can have our freedoms and lifestyles, but they have to adopt a bunch of other bullshit that strip them of their culture and Americanize them so they are part of our global coalition to continue our tyranny on the world for the advancement of the West. God bless America!
    Electric has jumped quite a bit...though I'm in a contract so mine hasn't changed...yet.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I'm a bit

Originally posted by Bradley just so everyone knows, Americans are taught from day 1 of their existence a few things that I would say 80-90% of Americans believe fully, without any doubt in their heart, especially if they were born here or had to struggle to get here. I know the following:

I as an American live in the strongest, freest nation built upon principles that allow for every citizen to have some say in the collective government that rules them. God, in whatever form you are free to believe he exists, SMILES on the United States of America, he began smiling in 1776 and he hasn't stopped blessing my country with bounty, people, positive attitude, innovation, and the assertion of the belief that ALL PEOPLE can have our freedoms and lifestyles, but they have to adopt a bunch of other bullshit that strip them of their culture and Americanize them so they are part of our global coalition to continue our tyranny on the world for the advancement of the West. God bless America!

But what about 9/11?
    Bradley Black Hole
    and if you don't like it we either embargo you or assassinate every leader you have until you're ready to work with us
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Instigator I'm in the UK and it's like a meter that you top up and masburtate away.

I don't know to be honest I'm talking shit I've had a couple of gabapentin and way too much generic coca cola.

Your candor and honesty is refreshing my dude.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Instigator I'm a bit

But what about 9/11?

9/11 was an inside job, just liek the waving the bloody shirt incident that got us to fight mexico, just like pearl harbor, i can't remember but there was another war that was started by a 'sneaky cowardly attack' on america, it's a played out tactic bro, 3,100 people died and much like stabbing a sponge the nation just healed around it and whatever 6,000-8,000 collective lives were lost in iraq afghanistan & 9/11 combined is nothing for a 2 PRONGED WAR my nigga, you know we eliminated like 800k+ 'insurgents' in those two decades lol that's a 1:100 KDR
    Bradley Black Hole
    plus war is fun bro, if i had it my way, the nation would never NOT be in a state of war, I would politely bully people like trudeau and pressure canadian electors to push pro american politicians into office through use of the SPOOKS some niser taught me about the other day, and just ask to merge to the US as the new 7 or w/e # states they got, into the USA, then I would focus on mexico, pusht he national guard down on in there, clean up the cartels, make the US constitution in Spanish (but to appease racist white people) we'd also make it in French! (for the canadians we recently got in french quebec) and the canadians would be happy about it (or not, they don't really have much opinions good or bad about anything) & mexico would be happy cuz now there's no cartel and they go from like 20$ a day in income to a 7.50$ federal minimum wage!~!~!~ Peurto rico will become a state immediately, those US virgin islands also a state like hawaiaii is,

And then WE'RE BUILDING THE BIGGEST WALL BETWEEN THE UNITED STATES OF NORTH AMERICA (new name)

then we look at cuba.
    Bradley Black Hole
    and i would use the monroe doctrine to eventually just absorb the entire western hemisphere into states until we can change the name to The United States of the Americas.
    Bradley Black Hole
    1984 is my favorite novel.
Jump to Top