User Controls

Bad news everyone [WEBSITE UPDATE]

Bradley Black Hole
    It appears we will be officially closing our doors on the first of the month.

Anticipating this, several months ago we selected our best and bravest to venture into the world wide web and find a new place we can call home. Unfortunately it's hard to find a place where we can DOX one another, use racial slurs, spam, threaten (both each other and the public), discuss nefarious things, and be established enough that it won't go belly up in the next six months like IntoSanctuary, RDFRN, that other website. Oh and I didn't want thousands of members or total anonymity (like bluelight or 4chan for examples respectively) because we need to have some cohesion in our wave of migrants.

Also to avoid being run by a toothless methhead in a trailerpark in northern wisconsin (aka Helladamnleet) it will not be in anyway that fag's website with it's 3 members that no one likes (they don't even like each other). You know he wouldn't meet up with me when I was in Black River Falls? PUSSY

Anyway, OT: So the new place's colour scheme is atrocious. Ghost & I have been there for awhile, I think he's been there for like seven months, I've been there for like six. If any of you remember PANTHRAX, he's a global mod there.

I have like 60 posts, I just basically wanted to make sure we had a back up forum & i'm too web-stupid to make a forum, so I just sought out alternatives, a lot of shitty forums exist with uptight rules or faggy ass people (but not ours >_>) so it took awhile.

Anyway, if NiS ever goes belly up, contact me BRADLEYB Co-President of the Triangular Syndicate @ 16seven8666zero196 (text me, don't call me right away) or you can contact Triangular Co President Scronaldo/Ghost/Mr.Happy/TheGayGuyDownstairs through his email at ScrawnSuk4Ebony421@hotmail.com
    Bradley Black Hole
    BUT DON'T CONTACT ME IF THE SITE DOESN'T GO DOWN (unless you wanna talk)
    Bradley Black Hole
    And yes that is my real number, unsure if that is Ghost's current email
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Bradley It appears we will be officially closing our doors on the first of the month.

Anticipating this, several months ago we selected our best and bravest to venture into the world wide web and find a new place we can call home. Unfortunately it's hard to find a place where we can DOX one another, use racial slurs, spam, threaten (both each other and the public), discuss nefarious things, and be established enough that it won't go belly up in the next six months like IntoSanctuary, RDFRN, that other website. Oh and I didn't want thousands of members or total anonymity (like bluelight or 4chan for examples respectively) because we need to have some cohesion in our wave of migrants.

Also to avoid being run by a toothless methhead in a trailerpark in northern wisconsin (aka Helladamnleet) it will not be in anyway that fag's website with it's 3 members that no one likes (they don't even like each other). You know he wouldn't meet up with me when I was in Black River Falls? PUSSY

Anyway, OT: So the new place's colour scheme is atrocious. Ghost & I have been there for awhile, I think he's been there for like seven months, I've been there for like six. If any of you remember PANTHRAX, he's a global mod there.

I have like 60 posts, I just basically wanted to make sure we had a back up forum & i'm too web-stupid to make a forum, so I just sought out alternatives, a lot of shitty forums exist with uptight rules or faggy ass people (but not ours >_>) so it took awhile.

Anyway, if NiS ever goes belly up, contact me BRADLEYB Co-President of the Triangular Syndicate @ 16seven8666zero196 (text me, don't call me right away) or you can contact Triangular Co President Scronaldo/Ghost/Mr.Happy/TheGayGuyDownstairs through his email at ScrawnSuk4Ebony421@hotmail.com
    Bradley Black Hole
    I don't go back and delete my posts like you do irma
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Teachat.com folks, bring your best China and make sure you know your Oolong from your elbow before posting unless you want to be virtually teabagged.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Ghost Black Hole
    nah ur banned from triangl.es for being too gay

every time you send me a message it involves penises or fecal matter and i just dont neeed that in my life anymore
    Bradley Black Hole
    i never once sent u anything about fecal matter

but yeah i do send you gay messages

cuz ur gay
    Domain Name: NIGGASIN.SPACE
    Registry Domain ID: D7415931-CNIC
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.gandi.net
    Registrar URL: http://www.gandi.net/
    Updated Date: 2022-05-12T12:40:20.0Z
    Creation Date: 2015-03-31T23:10:34.0Z
    Registry Expiry Date: 2023-03-31T23:59:59.0Z
    Registrar: Gandi SAS
    Registrar IANA ID: 81
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Registrant Organization:
    Registrant State/Province: CA
    Registrant Country: US
    Registrant Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
    Admin Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
    Tech Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
    Name Server: NS-69-A.GANDI.NET
    Name Server: NS-179-B.GANDI.NET
    Name Server: NS-185-C.GANDI.NET
    DNSSEC: unsigned
    Billing Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@support.gandi.net
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +33.170377661
    URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
    >>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2022-12-02T05:05:29.0Z <<<
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya but just like jeff gone again hunter he's pullin da plug early
    Originally posted by Bradley ya but just like jeff gone again hunter he's pullin da plug early

If he's already paid to March, why would he shut the server down in January? Your story is not adding up, son.
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ If he's already paid to March, why would he shut the server down in January? Your story is not adding up, son.

Maybe it will be a news years resolution and to move on. Sacrificing the last 3 months
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley but yeah i do send you gay messages

i was trying to find evidence of your weeird but i think y mind repressed your evil that you inflict upon others

i did find this tbhough which made me smile for the first time in days

Originally posted by Ghost when a girl comes out of the bathroom after taking a big stinky and says she's down to fuck NOW and jumps in bed with her ass in the air and you just know if she even missed 1% of that ass juice you're gonna end up inhaling some but your penis is JAck WElker leader of the Nazi Gang and her butthol that's wearing a bullet is Hank Schrader (ASAC Schrader to you, asshole) and he already made up his mind 10 minutes ago you stupid son of a bitch (your brain is walter white)

and then you blow your load on that stinky poop particle whore and are filled with nothing but disgust and regret

you get what you pay for I guess

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    i regrert being a\liver
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i weeped a single tear from my eye, twice in a row
    Ghost Black Hole
    my one eyed snake joins you in a weep
    wAAME UP WAKE UP ITS THE FIEST OF THE MONTH YOOO YOO YOO
    Bradley Black Hole
    It's the second bro, get sober please.
Jump to Top