User Controls

hey candyreign

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat check out this video called:
    "xxx sex bdsm zoo - Tied and knoted"

its weird as fuck. literally this dude with a paper bag on his head and holes for his eyes ties this chick to a post and a dog fucks her then a horse is around and she is getting untied i paused it as i not sure whats gonna happen next cause the video is already weirding me out. like at one point the dude with the paper bag on his head says thats the first time weve seen them together as the dog and horse like hang out or the horse sort of gives him a kiss or some weird shit. then they keep like hanging out and the horse lowering his head to him while the dog is satisfied after having fucked the chick and the man with the bag says "so you wanna learn from the other one huh?"

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra

poosting PI is wrong and unethical aldra
    Bradley Black Hole
    Why would this be of an interest to CandyRein? Does she share your proclivities?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley Does she share your proclivities?

Someone stole a dictionary.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I've always talked relatively well. Also in the mornings I speak a lot more astutely than I do later on when the days worn at me.
    So you're denying you stole a dictionary?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Great thread
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Someone stole a dictionary.

he only needs to read my posts
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So you're denying you stole a dictionary?

i haven't stolen a dictionary in at least six years. I do need to get a spanish to english dictionary tho
    Originally posted by Bradley i haven't stolen a dictionary in at least six years. I do need to get a spanish to english dictionary tho

Maybe try an English to Spanish one.
    Bradley Black Hole
    why would I need that? I know english
    Originally posted by Bradley why would I need that? I know english

Jump to Top