User Controls

You know what gets my boner raging?

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If theres one thing young brouds like its large amounts of otc meds
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i fucking hate anti-histamines
    Wariat's problems are psychological not physical. His self loathing will override any boner drug solution.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master Eating 30 benadryl, you ever try this fuys?

i did that the other day and my sinuses were still fucked
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm gonna try it tonight
    Ghost Black Hole
    If you want a real psycxhoactive BEEEEDFRILLLLLSKOW dose take 700mg

join da 7090 club!!! zdferf
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Have you joined yet?. This is the price of admission. I spent the past 24 hours with total loss of my short term memory. I was so fucked up I couldnt even walk straight or operate anything with a screen so I just listened to the same 3 hour podcast until the sun came up. I would hear something interesting about Syria and then try to reverse back to the part of the podcast but then I already forgot why I'm reversing it so I let it go and I'm totally lost and remember "oh yeah, Syria" then forget 2 secs later and do this for like 8 hours.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would not describe it as "fun" in any way even in twisted dark fun like meth psychosis at least it was a "thrill"

benadryl is just simply not fun or good in any way, there is nothing enjoyable and if you do enjoy getting high on it there is something wrojng with your brain, or mental state becauase it's just not supposed to be a thing anyone enjoys

like nutmeg bascially you eat it to get fucked up, not "feel good" or have a good time usually
    Ghost Black Hole
    and yes mixing nutmeg and DPH = double bad time

I would not suggest ever trying it unless you want to kill yourself without knowing thats what yiour doing OOOOH ILL JUTT CUT MY PINKY FINGER OFF SO THERES AN EVEN NUMBER OF FINGIES

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Who knew these would replace DPH as a natural antihistamine.. Oh shit its hitting me here's comes the chillssss.. Dph and nutmeg comeup is better than heroin. I want to IV dph one day to get this feel all at once

My insides are stadting to hurt

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man NUTMAAAHG PEELS GO VARY WELL WITH TWO PACKS WHOLE MORNING GLORY .

plus dph and 40 grams (one box) and 6 whole nuddmeddds and no sleep plus coffee and weed and nicotine and ephedrine ohhhhhh shiiittt there's a spider crawling. Up my arm as I write this

like what??????? what??? I can't even explain anything going on here
    Bradley Black Hole
    thanks i'm just gonna have a cup of coffee and hit the weed pen
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost If you want a real psycxhoactive BEEEEDFRILLLLLSKOW dose take 700mg

join da 7090 club!!! zdferf

Dumb drug addicts like you is why I have to find that guy on the floor of a safeway store to have him then go back to the front of the store to get the keys, get sidetracked by 3-4 old women to run a check for them first before coming back 20-30 minutes later to unlock the glass prison cell for what should be OTC but isn't. And sometimes they grab the wrong set of keys so it's an hour later

Fuck you for "An Hour Later"s peglegs
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by blaster master Eating 30 benadryl, you ever try this fuys?

Try a wank with some Vic’s Vapor Rub
Jump to Top