User Controls

Dat girl from India

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    She be sweet as naani head so good me spek gujarati
    Bradley Black Hole
    Your threads suck!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    i was right
    Imagine living you life constantly looking for love
    cigreting Dark Matter
    y u gots peek ov ur granps on ur avi et maek me cum
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Imagine living you life constantly looking for love

It's called having a functional penis must be easy Mr can't gettitup

Well I'm Mr cantkeepitdown and can wear out 4 women
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's called having a functional penis must be easy Mr can't gettitup

Well I'm Mr cantkeepitdown and can wear out 4 women

I said love not sex...

Sex is readily available kid without the need for love.
    Ghost Black Hole
    maybe for you but when ladies get MONSTEREDtm by the MONSTERtm they ALWAys fall in love it's like METH you hate it until you try it then you're like HEY THIS IS PRETTY GOOD I DONT SEEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS and then later you regret being alive, yup that describes every relationship I had
    Originally posted by Ghost maybe for you but when ladies get MONSTEREDtm by the MONSTERtm they ALWAys fall in love it's like METH you hate it until you try it then you're like HEY THIS IS PRETTY GOOD I DONT SEEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS and then later you regret being alive, yup that describes every relationship I had

are you talkimg about your experience sucking your girlfriends penis.
    Originally posted by Ghost maybe for you but when ladies get MONSTEREDtm by the MONSTERtm they ALWAys fall in love it's like METH you hate it until you try it then you're like HEY THIS IS PRETTY GOOD I DONT SEEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS and then later you regret being alive, yup that describes every relationship I had

Every relationship you've ever had... You've been with a dude for most of your adult life haven't you
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Well I'm Mr cantkeepitdown and can wear out 4 women

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny are you talkimg about your experience sucking your girlfriends penis.

nop i was talking sb9ut ur muddA

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Every relationship you've ever had… You've been with a dude for most of your adult life haven't you

1 tranny, broken many a heart and gotten like 3 girls pregnant actually ND `1 OF THEM gave birth
    Ghost Black Hole
    i want curry
    Bradley Black Hole
    ghost seems like the person that you'd be his first kiss and he never stops contacting you to talk about into his mid thirties.
    now im curious.

what does a penis feels like in my mouth.
    Originally posted by Ghost 1 tranny, broken many a heart and gotten like 3 girls pregnant actually ND `1 OF THEM gave birth

We've seen your pix...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson We've seen your pix…

and you have not seen the pix of girls he has gotten pregnant.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny and you have not seen the pix of girls he has gotten pregnant.

Well we know the "girl" he's currently banging isn't even a girl.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well we know the "girl" he's currently banging isn't even a girl.

she looks like a girl to me.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny she looks like a girl to me.

Holy shit remind me never to go on a double date with you then.
Jump to Top