User Controls

When CandyRein pretends to leave we will be down to 1

Bradley Black Hole
    Black Person (BennyMofo) folks,w hat's going on, how come we have such a low black population? We gotta step these numbers up.

We need some affirmative action.

Liberals of NIS what are you doing to increase our racial diversity and representation in our forums?

I expect some progress on this! We cannot allow ourselves to become a white man's organization!!!!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    If that is what keeps you going ..thinking I'll pretend to leave then do what you gotta do pedo dude...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I hope you don't leave Candy :)
    Bradley Black Hole
    I like your posts >.<
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Keep hope Alive..but bye bye lol
    Bradley Black Hole
    :(
    Bradley Black Hole

ur missin out hmu if u change ur mind, i'll buy u lunch on MLK day
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Why didn't you call that black guy a nigger you begged to take a pic with at the homeless drunks after Thanksgiving party ...

Get your face rearranged that's why... internet tough guy but in reality a Twink
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Omg. What a loser. Especially given the fact ur in a immigrant community in Miami. U lowlife. Gets job before geranium opinion.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein Why didn't you call that black guy a nigger you begged to take a pic with at the homeless drunks after Thanksgiving party …

Get your face rearranged that's why… internet tough guy but in reality a Twink

Lol. Yikes
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Bradleyb is under the illusion that he has a “big” dick :/ okay bud, ur one in a million with a shit personality ;)
    Bradley Black Hole
    what!

I just like to have sex with black and hispanic women, that's my friend who hook me up with the clothes! We kick it!~!~!~!~!

I like black people style when they wear all one color like canary yelow or baby blue, black people style is that shit!!!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    My body is out of control & my personality is out of this world :)
    Bradley Black Hole
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm My body is out of control & my personality is out of this world :)

my body is 5/10, and my personality is 6/10, i'm a nice guy, and I have a good heart :)
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley what!

I just like to have sex with black and hispanic women, that's my friend who hook me up with the clothes! We kick it!~!~!~!~!

I like black people style when they wear all one color like canary yelow or baby blue, black people style is that shit!!!
    Black & yellow. Shocking. You’re an annoying person.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yup, I am leaving with my gal pals too, also half of dh are our plurals so also say goodbye to others

the mass exodus begins. No more gays! no more pedophiles! Only the righteous shall remain

let our people go!

Bradley Black Hole
    I don't understand, black and yellow? I like brown people and yeah I guess yellow people but they don't like that so I refer to them as asian. But yeah I like black people swag/style, black girls, yella girls, brown girls, mulattos like candyrein I think are the best, especially when they adopted by a white family (like she was) that's when they turn out the best IMO.

One day I"ll find one that loves me and i'll treasure her forever.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I will also be leaving on the new year and doing the mass exodus.
    Bradley Black Hole
    not because you guys are but because I was already going to I just hadn't announced it yet!!!
Jump to Top