User Controls

the aldra test of empathy and friendship

would you shed a tear if i died? :(

would you even consider adding me on facebook?

do you actually care about me or is it just the illusion of a father figure that you love to provide

huh man ???
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    aldra doesn't possess empathy.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'd be pretty bummed out if you died. Not sure if i'd shed a tear.

If i had a facebook i would add you.

I care, just not sure on how much and that's real talk.
    Originally posted by Malice aldra doesn't possess empathy.

but he is not antagonistic

just looking through the sidelines appearing and dissapearing apathetically with no real motivator in the kangajedilands of austrailia. the perfect schizoid specimen. we employ your functions in the quark graph fairly regularly lmao,
    Originally posted by Sophie I'd be pretty bummed out if you died. Not sure if i'd shed a tear.

If i had a facebook i would add you.

I care, just not sure on how much and that's real talk.

why is my iq 119 and not 197 needs complex analysis
    Originally posted by puffy butts why is my iq 119 and not 197 needs complex analysis

It's just a rough estimation based on me v. you. No need for any analysis.
    can we be iq competitors pls bby? https://iqnavi.net/test/index.php?test=NOZD45

if you get higher than my score 36/45 i'll buy you breakfast and thank ten of your posts
    Originally posted by puffy butts can we be iq competitors pls bby? https://iqnavi.net/test/index.php?test=NOZD45

if you get higher than my score 36/45 i'll buy you breakfast and thank ten of your posts

No, i am scared my fragile ego will be shattered.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Aldra will not respond to these kinds of frivolous threads. He thinks they're silly, pointless, and basically not even worth replying to. Now, he might, because I've made comment about him not replying, but if I hadn't, he most probably wouldn't have. Now, he might not respond, because I've said he might respond just because I commented on it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie No, i am scared my fragile ego will be shattered.

can u take the iq test becuz its rly phun nd ur smart :D
    Originally posted by puffy butts would you shed a tear if i died? :(

would you even consider adding me on facebook?

do you actually care about me or is it just the illusion of a father figure that you love to provide

huh man ???

post ur facebook and we'll all add u
    Originally posted by puffy butts can u take the iq test becuz its rly phun nd ur smart :D

IQ tests are tedious and boring.
    Originally posted by Sophie IQ tests are tedious and boring.

someone doesnt like pussles are u even a zimmy?

we hould outright do it in the words of outrightvongrounghuyngurmt i know this is the bvjd vjfkdbdkjddfdkjbdkd
    Altdra
    Lithium Yung Blood
    Suxk
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Aldra will not respond to these kinds of frivolous threads. He thinks they're silly, pointless, and basically not even worth replying to. Now, he might, because I've made comment about him not replying, but if I hadn't, he most probably wouldn't have. Now, he might not respond, because I've said he might respond just because I commented on it.

I dont think aldra would respond to himself

DUN DUN DUN!
    Everyone on this site is now aldra.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Everyone on this site is now aldra.

Fake news
    I'll kill you
    None of you scare me.
Jump to Top