User Controls

Sucking at everything.

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's ok, so do a lot of people, like me too. One fun thing to remember is that life isn't necessarily about "not sucking" at it. Like, it could very well be a good thing to suck at life. That could be the goal even though it doesn't feel so great all the time. Plus you can always remind yourself that there are a lot of people who by definition, didn't really suck at life, but they're younger than us and also dead, so look where that got them.

Plus we never know what's in store for us around the corner. A winning lottery ticket, a miracle drug, a new opportunity of any size or shape could always be right there, even if we aren't actively seeking it out.

Be glad you have the confidence to admit your struggles, which is far more admirable than going through life pretending everything is creaches and peam and you've got it all figured out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ It's ok, so do a lot of people, like me too. One fun thing to remember is that life isn't necessarily about "not sucking" at it. Like, it could very well be a good thing to suck at life. That could be the goal even though it doesn't feel so great all the time. Plus you can always remind yourself that there are a lot of people who by definition, didn't really suck at life, but they're younger than us and also dead, so look where that got them.

Plus we never know what's in store for us around the corner. A winning lottery ticket, a miracle drug, a new opportunity of any size or shape could always be right there, even if we aren't actively seeking it out.

Be glad you have the confidence to admit your struggles, which is far more admirable than going through life pretending everything is creaches and peam and you've got it all figured out.

Very uplifting.

Of course a lottery win is nice but if you are in your empty mansion with no one to share it with then what's the point?

The greatest success in life it not how much stuff and money you can gather but how many hearts you can win (and then bury in Sam Houston National Forest).
    Bradley Black Hole
    i'm trying to learn as much as possible and see as much as I can and learn how much I don't know and see what I can learn and get to know.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by mmQ It's ok, so do a lot of people, like me too. One fun thing to remember is that life isn't necessarily about "not sucking" at it. Like, it could very well be a good thing to suck at life. That could be the goal even though it doesn't feel so great all the time. Plus you can always remind yourself that there are a lot of people who by definition, didn't really suck at life, but they're younger than us and also dead, so look where that got them.

Decent post
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    costco pizza
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master I wanna do drugs and lay around and eat pizza and chips.

that's what you mostly already do bro
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley that's what you mostly already do bro

See, everyone good at something.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    lol Any you guys ever call people star trek in real life or say fuys.
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Lay around the streets of San Franny and smoke meth

Cops don't bother u
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master Sounds pretty decent actually.

Not as decent as this

https://starbyface.com/
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by blaster master
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by jerryb lol Any you guys ever call people star trek in real life or say fuys.

I call Lanny Little Sporty
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by blaster master Man do I suck.

Yes you do.
    Bradley Black Hole
    damn trayvonmartin wariat said u suck!!!

OT:
    Originally posted by frala I call Lanny Little Sporty

what do you call his lil sporty
    If you are always succeeding, you never end up truly knowing yourself.
Jump to Top