User Controls

Greyfox used to be cool, friendly and nice.

Bradley Black Hole
    Before his prolonged absence, I remember Arms Merchant as being kind, friendly even. I used to PM him periodically and talk to him about RCs. Now he comes back and it's like he spent the last six years getting raped by a Yeti in his cat shit shack.

I'm curious where the downward fall of GreyFox aka ArmsMerchant aka The Verified Zodiac Killer began and what we can do so he doesn't turn out like WellHung (broken and irredeemable).
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wut

didn't he die of cancer or something? I remember him being in treatment
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya Greyfox came back and is calling himself Fox but I'm thinking it might be bullshit, cuz old grayfox was nice.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i know, I'mma ask him a question, only the REAL grayfox would know
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Fox isn't Wade Greyfox.

I think Armsmerchant is probably dead anyway.
    Bradley Black Hole
    damn, so fox is just pretending to be greyfox? That sucks.
    he's not lol, he just has a similar name

do you remember fox paws
    Bradley Black Hole
    No, but I remember ph0x
    Bradley Black Hole
    Fox related usernames seem to be quite popular among our userbase.
    "paper weights"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    He was a self righteous piece of shit and he murdered up to 37 people in the 1960's
    Originally posted by Bradley ya Greyfox came back and is calling himself Fox but I'm thinking it might be bullshit, cuz old grayfox was nice.

In that same post where I claimed to be him the last line was "Nah bro I'm Fox Paws"

You need to learn to read the whole post
    Originally posted by Bradley Fox related usernames seem to be quite popular among our userbase.

Lot of furries around here. I picked it for Grey Fox from the Metal Gear franchise
    it always pissed me off how he'd rant on and on about how this or that religion was wrong and only idiots believed it but his idea that there were spirits in everything was completely different
    Originally posted by aldra it always pissed me off how he'd rant on and on about how this or that religion was wrong and only idiots believed it but his idea that there were spirits in everything was completely different

Maybe he was talking about panpsychism in which case he might not be wrong
    Bradley Black Hole
    Or maybe he was just a faggot that pissed off my boy aldra
    what kind of sick fuck sells knives at gunshows
    Bradley Black Hole
    someone who doesn't have enough money to purchase an inventory firearms to sell at gunshows/also he was on foot in Alaska.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Wait...grayfox isnt dead?
    He is definitely dead
Jump to Top