User Controls

Work From Home Opportunity for United States

Bradley Black Hole
    Hey everyone I got a couple of opportunities for anyone looking to join the BradleyB corporate family. It's pretty self explanatory, and should be considered part time, as a side gig. Will be 35-140$/week for a couple hours worth of work and there's room for expansion in increasing donations as we expand as a company.

Essentially we're looking for donors who when matched up with someone would be willing to send biologic specimens to addresses I provide a long with a small amount of information for internal identification (name, address, donor ID, etc)

Must be US Domestic and have the ability to mail things from a Post Office.

No experience needed!
    Fed
    curlyKellen Tuskegee Airman
    It's like doing homework, all day. In your house.
    Originally posted by curlyKellen It's like doing homework, all day. In your house.

Also, you have to phytoremediate agreeable.
    Bradley Black Hole
    no we need biological specimen donors, 70$ first donation, 35 there after.
    Originally posted by curlyKellen Also, you have to phytoremediate agreeable.

I used the word "entropy" with my brother, and he was all confused, and I was like… That's just the way things are.
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya i'm familiar with how they use soybeans to stabilize nitrogen i think that's what phytomediate meant
    Originally posted by Bradley ya i'm familiar with how they use soybeans to stabilize nitrogen i think that's what phytomediate meant

You have to eat responsibly.

You have to tell a lie to cover up the lie you told to tell the lie.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think you should take some more Heldal
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by curlyKellen I used the word "entropy" with my brother, and he was all confused, and I was like… That's just the way things are.

what the fuck are you ever blabbering about
    I think they're saying big words to try and sound smart. In what context did you use the word entropy??
    Originally posted by Fox I think they're saying big words to try and sound smart. In what context did you use the word entropy??

Energy systems
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by curlyKellen Energy systems

Go on. is this a buzz word for you or can you expand on your use of it?
    Originally posted by Bradley ya i'm familiar with how they use soybeans to stabilize nitrogen i think that's what phytomediate meant

OK, so you clearly missed a big final. When exactly are you going to be attending this university?
    is it quarterly or semester?
    Did you register just before this holiday week?
    FECAL-TECHNOLOGIES had a similar proposal , and was promptly banned by Lil Sporty the pigbeast. Few records of this exist because Lil sporty bared his pigbeast teeth and bore down on the records .

Originally posted by FECAL-TECHNOLOGIES If you want to make the easiest 11 dollars per day you ever earned let me know and I will tell you all about it.

A quick breakdown is that we send you a box of prepaid mailer bags every 30 days, and you fill our sample bags and put them in the mail as often as you like - most people are able to submit a sample about once a day.

Large obese people tend to produce more samples, Lanny let me know because you would be a high earner.
    Originally posted by slide22 Go on. is this a buzz word for you or can you expand on your use of it?

Actually, yes. I studied petroleum engineering in college. And in fact, I just finished writing a letter to my friend explaining that meat is antonymous with volts and carbs is antonymous with amps. My question is, why were we taught ohm's law. Your question is why do I wonder that.
    Lol
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 OK, so you clearly missed a big final. When exactly are you going to be attending this university?
    is it quarterly or semester?
    Did you register just before this holiday week?

I didn't miss anything and yes
    exwive #1 got a side gig collecting biological samples for paternity tests.

She'd get a call and have to drive to wherever and swab someones mouth, put it in the tube and mail it off...she got paid $50 per call. While she was doing it she ended up swabbing 1/2 of the Houston Rockets..dem durty niggas.
    Originally posted by Bradley I didn't miss anything and yes

is it a quarter or a semester?
Jump to Top