User Controls

I never loved her

Kafka sweaty
    Bradley Black Hole
    wow great post i'm so happy we have your contributions in our community to look forward to viewing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    Lol
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Now Bradley I tell my boys it cost nothing to be nice. Unless someone messing with ya then all bets off.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    have you ever sucked a black man's cock
    Bradley Black Hole
    I am enforcing our social mores by chiding kafka so she stops doing this dumbshit in the future.
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by jerryb Now Bradley I tell my boys it cost nothing to be nice. Unless someone messing with ya then all bets off.

Originally posted by Bradley I am enforcing our social mores by chiding kafka so she stops doing this dumbshit in the future.

jerryb's fathering bradley, and bradley's fathering kafka. And kafka probably has a dead bird in her purse that she stokes when she feels like cutting.

it's like one big family
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by STER0S have you ever sucked a black man's big piece of poop
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Nah I'm not fathering Bradley. I think Bradley was born at the wrong time. He's like men I knew growing up, likes to drink, fight and chase hoes.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I also have sometimes have sex with men, am trying not to drink, do drugs, and am trying not to fight/not carrying a knife anymore. So I'm really a work in progress.

1 day I hand out water bottles and clothes to the homeless, a couple weeks later I'm breaking open toilet paper dispensers to get free product out so I can save 4$.
    Bradley Black Hole
    but i'm impulsive and kinda crazy :/ and have really deep swings in mood and temperment and I think that's what makesa my life interesting.
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by jerryb Now Bradley I tell my boys it cost nothing to be nice. Unless someone messing with ya then all bets off.

El Sob #1
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley I also have sometimes have sex with men, am trying not to drink, do drugs, and am trying not to fight/not carrying a knife anymore. So I'm really a work in progress.

1 day I hand out water bottles and clothes to the homeless, a couple weeks later I'm breaking open toilet paper dispensers to get free product out so I can save 4$.

Except for the sex for men I'm pulling for Bradley to do good. He seems fairly smart and outgoing so could get ahead in life. I don't hold it against him for borrowing extra TP.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by slide22 El Sob #1

What the fuck does that even mean? Bro your all over the map.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Wozny does a lot of adderall/speed & xanax and he's kinda like off to begin with, so the trifecta really manifests itself sometimes.

I'm trying to figure out where I want to go to college next year, I'm in a 2 in 2 program, where if I graduate with an associate degree from any Florida community college I can get into a University of Florida state school, but idk which university i want to go to/nor do I really care.
    Originally posted by jerryb What the fuck does that even mean? Bro your all over the map.

alt # 3^
    Originally posted by Bradley Wozny does a lot of adderall/speed & xanax and he's kinda like off to begin with, so the trifecta really manifests itself sometimes.

I'm trying to figure out where I want to go to college next year, I'm in a 2 in 2 program, where if I graduate with an associate degree from any Florida community college I can get into a University of Florida state school, but idk which university i want to go to/nor do I really care.

I don't have Xanax and haven't for years. Stop with your trope of a false name you got a hard-on about. Most likely Projecting yourself as the pedo master you most likely are. especially being another Psycho out of Wisconsin which you are from. And clearly it is an obsession of yours that only screams you're fetish for being a kiddy fiddler.

and you look like one too.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Slide22 thinks I'm an alt. Must be something in the water in the bay area because I met lots like him or maybe nuke shit from all the navy activity.

Anyway Bradley try to get a degree that pays well. One of my boys had an interview with MIT and we're waiting to see if that pans out.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by STER0S have you ever sucked a black man's cock

Was this directed at Kafka, Bradley, or jerryb? Please clarify for the class.
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by jerryb I don't hold it against him for borrowing extra TP.

borrowing seems kinda inappropriate in this context, maybe the one thing i would not ask for back
Jump to Top