User Controls

wario style sexual ocd

blaster master victim of incest
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master dude lately ive been wanting earn my redwings, again.

theres just something a certain kind of satanic and dirty about a goth girl in leather fuckin my face while shes on the rag that gets me rowdy.

black lipstick and period blood.

honestly, its all i think about when i jerk off, and i know its fucking weird.

but i need to re earn my redwings.

Being honest. I know lots of women who get off 100x when on their period

it's just a sort of tribal thing too. a bit pagan but it's truly human nature
    Originally posted by blaster master but lately when i get drunk i think its a good idea to have some kids, i do have pretty awesome genes and a true chicago legacy o weapons trafficking bbq and pizza

Well you have to do that 'pervasive perversion" starting late third week of after the period which is like 5 days in order to hit her at ovulation to have a kid. or let some lab do it for you
    Originally posted by slide22 Well you have to do that 'pervasive perversion" starting late third week of after the period which is like 5 days in order to hit her at ovulation to have a kid. or let some lab do it for you

Spotting is considered a part of the cycle. some women spot prior then have their period and then spot off another day or 2

and women have different cycles. if they don't have a period by a certain day

I dont know where you got your information but this is a normal split patter
    Women with regular cycles can ovulate on days 17-19 if they have a short luteal phase. In this case, ovulation is delayed if it occurs on day 21 or later. For women with longer cycles of 35 days or more, it's not unusual to ovulate on day 21 or later or not at all on some cycles.Jun 20, 2022

Can You Ovulate Late And Still Get Pregnant? - Topline MD

the usual cycle of ovulation (heavy) is 17-19 days after a period
    And I said late 3rd week. thats like 17-19 days

a woman can get pregnant before ovulation and the period in the cycle are random of best day to get pregnant.

You do know what ovulation Discharge is? a woman gets real horny in the process of ovulation. OK keep reading up on how women get pregnant
    Ghost Black Hole
    mario sexyak

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Its pretty dope. 4/5 stars
Jump to Top