User Controls

Bypass paywalls, or multi-newspaper subscription?

Id like to see stories on several paywalled sites like Washington Post ( because they are balanced ) , New York Times, Bloomberg , eecksetera and so on.

A lot of them have cheap introductory price subscriptions but I don't wanna have to put a bunch of cancellations on my calendar to try and out-jedi the jedis. I think its worth about 20 a month to me, to be able to read most of the big papers, any all-in-one subscription like that?

Also I think universities have some systems or subscriptions so their students can read da paper, brad does your school haver that and whats your password to school
    read the source code.
    i heard igf you load it in cache or some shit a certain bowser setting it works but idk how / cant remember . MAYBE READ ONLY MODE IDK
    jerryb African Astronaut
    You'll just read the same thing just worded different. The jedis have all the media locked up.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by in da crawlspace - number sleven Id like to see stories on several paywalled sites like Washington Post ( because they are balanced ) , New York Times, Bloomberg , eecksetera and so on.

A lot of them have cheap introductory price subscriptions but I don't wanna have to put a bunch of cancellations on my calendar to try and out-jedi the jedis. I think its worth about 20 a month to me, to be able to read most of the big papers, any all-in-one subscription like that?

Also I think universities have some systems or subscriptions so their students can read da paper, brad does your school haver that and whats your password to school

no it doesn't, i read apnews.com IT'S THE SAME PLACE that the news places get their info from before they spin it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    and no subscription needed
Jump to Top