User Controls

Ever try enhancementing cheap vodka?

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Anyone ever try and enhancement cheap vodka through charcoal?
    I might give it a shot.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I just drink it
    i like the bad EEEEEE taste its raw like using spit as lube
    Bradley Black Hole
    Hey AngryOnion, I've definitely played some games with Vodka. Never tried running it through charcoal but I am a big fan of doing infusions.

Do you like starburst? buy a huge bag, seperate the colors, put all the yellow ones in a liter of vodka, all the orange in another, let it sit for a few weeks, you'll end up with like 6 or 7 bottles of starburst flavored vodka, mix with sprite over ice.

You can also do the same with an ounce of weed. Also gummy bears. My friend did it with peach rings, but I thought that was kinda fruity.

I've also tried with skittles which easn't that good and chocolate which was terrible.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Who’s got time to let it sit for weeks?!

Just use flavored crystals
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost I just drink it
    i like the bad EEEEEE taste its raw like using spit as lube

You'll be tasting your own blood from your insides I'm sure. so get used to that
    real MEN run their vodkas thru coal.

big black coal.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny real MEN run their vodkas thru coal.

big black coal.

You're a Gay black guy who hates his own people and likes boys
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 You're a Gay black guy who hates his own people and likes boys
    THATS NOT ON TOPIC OF THE THREAD!
    as a new moderator i'm gonna give you one warning before you get a ban from BLTC for the rest of november, no reply to this either just shut your yap and post on topic in this subforum END OF LINE.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny real MEN run their vodkas thru coal.

big black coal.

Do you BURN the coal first?
    Bradley Black Hole
    isn't that what charred coal is?
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley isn't that what charred coal is?

Burning coal is used to mean a white woman fucking a black man, the other way around is drilling oil. Used a lot on racist sites.
    Bradley Black Hole
    oh i get it lol, I had to visualize it to really understand, I never heard those terms before tho.

That's cool.
    Originally posted by jerryb Do you BURN the coal first?

Originally posted by jerryb Burning coal is used to mean a white woman fucking a black man, the other way around is drilling oil. Used a lot on racist sites.

the opposite of a coal burner is a kerosene burner.

it burns White kerosene.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by Ghost THATS NOT ON TOPIC OF THE THREAD!
    as a new moderator i'm gonna give you one warning before you get a ban from BLTC for the rest of november, no reply to this either just shut your yap and post on topic in this subforum END OF LINE.

If Lanny made you a Mod with those powers I'd fucking leave.

Don't talk at me ever again, Bitch!
    Originally posted by slide22 If Lanny made you a Mod with those powers I'd fucking leave.

Don't talk at me ever again, Bitch!

dont say that,

lanny might make him a mode just to spite you and make you go away,
    Bradley Black Hole
    He wouldn't leave, he'd just make another account, Cali_CockPleaser111
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley He wouldn't leave, he'd just make another account, Cali_CockPleaser111

Yeah kinda hard to keep track of people here, everyone uses their old name instead of their current one. Plus reg was closed to me or I would have regged earlier.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yeah I don't really understand how the registering (i've never heard anyone call it reg) thing works but I think Lanny turns it off sometimes so you kinda like, like now you got an account and you can't REG anymore accounts, no one can, so you're exclusive, you're elite, you're part of the IN crowd, people are jealous of you JerryB.

The best way to remember Paul Wozny is that he's a convicted pedophile from Wisconsin, when I found his identity, he began 'performing evasive manuevers' however being that he's very large and very old it has been less than successful.

Paul Wozny = Beige Warlock, Quick Mix Ready, Slide22, Totse2k1, Lodger Free, Black Lane Madders, John Paul
Jump to Top