User Controls

polish chicks are entirley useless

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    that redhead just like unfriended me before even getting to know ke while i srill am talking to the 15 yrnold blond ukrianian girl who likes to get high and doesnt have a fsther and may srill be in contact with the 17 yr ole i took to the flub who was a rotal virgin before meeting me and learning she loved ro suck dick and was foing form men to men at the club talking wnd getting drinks.
    Ghost Black Hole
    what use are you?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat that redhead just like unfriended me before even getting to know ke while i srill am talking to the 15 yrnold blond ukrianian girl who likes to get high and doesnt have a fsther and may srill be in contact with the 17 yr ole i took to the flub who was a rotal virgin before meeting me and learning she loved ro suck dick and was foing form men to men at the club talking wnd getting drinks.

so she met you and then found out she liked sucking dicks and then immediately found other dicks to suck infront of you?
    yew itd weird man its like a tragic tale of shakepsear getting cucked. she before meeting me said shed never suck dick and dicks pee so theyre gross etc but deep down she wanted to try it real bad and when she started sucking on mine esp the sedond time i washed it before she even kissed me or i think any boy the next thing st the club shes tslking to a bunch of older men one of which was even older thsn me and having drinks those expensive 42 zloty ones there.
    i mesn how csn this happen to a 17 yr old. is this a normal thing that happens to only ujrianian girls etar trek? have you seen this? the second dys or last time she came over before we went to thst ukriwnian club i could tell she just loved ro suck on it like she smiled snd even licked the side of the cock before i told her to put her young mouth badk inside it and she complied gleefully.
Jump to Top