User Controls

if I actually landed

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    a 15 yr old like at my pad like the one at the mall recently who dressed like a hooker wnd infuvked my chsnce with her even running into her slone this time the second time. id literslly have her naked with her feet hanging off the fouch ass up kissing her feet legs slowly going up to butt vheeks licking the sides of the butt ghe back and slowly up to the neck and make her life heaven for a minute or so.
    Ghost Black Hole
    landed in reality for one second you would jam a sharp knife into your eyeballs and run into traffic over the guilt of all the evil you create and perpetuate
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the only thing that limits his degeneracy is his innate retardation

if he weren't so inept I could see him joining something like Cyclone Battalion a few years ago to nonce without noncequences, but if he did he's probably just get fucked by bigger, sweatier dudes anyway
    Ghost Black Hole
    people in non western countries all seem like retards to me

they care about stupid shit cuz their lives are boring like living in a small town except even kingcobra jfs wisconsin 58,000 population town is more "globally culturally relevant" than poland who still struggles to remind people they exist in the midst of possible WW3 and a popular rapper making a song titled "I took a Wok to Poland"

not the lil yachty song but I mean the polish underground chinese black gangsta rap from Illegitimate Sun of Tzu

I dunno, if I ever do commit to killing myself I might take the wok to poland and kill wariat first
    in minecraft
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm pretty sure it's legal to murder anyone from there now with the current political climate and I heard Americans are joining the cause and helping ukraines shoot those Russian and Polish scum. I might go POllack hunting myself as it is the only white crusade I might get
Jump to Top