User Controls

The moon is so fragile

slide22 African Astronaut
    Please don't scar it with man made dredging machines

Also fly all of our radioactive waste to venus

It churns its celestial body ever so gently by the molten heat and its probably the safest place for it

As long as the rocket doesn't blow up during launch
    Bradley Black Hole
    I wonder how much soap could be made with the fat deposits in your abdomen and thighs.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah let's crack it open like a walnut creek

Originally posted by Ghost fuck the moon I would blow it up if I had the chance like Dr. Eggman

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Moon is a hollow spacecraft of some kind

Prove me wrong
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's actually cheese

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Moon is a hollow spacecraft of some kind

Prove me wrong

The moon is not real, it’s an alien space station that is used to monitor our planet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost I'm opening a Loves on the moon

Originally posted by Bradley I wonder how much soap could be made with the fat deposits in your abdomen and thighs.

I'd probably get more digging out the fat in your skull that's replacing that so-called Brain of yours.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like the visual graphic things that show how tiny our little moon and sun are compared to others. Insignificance intensifies?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    If you research the moon and how its perfectly situated and follows the earths rotation and like 100 more impossible things youll realize somethings a bit fishy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Things just a feel a bit fishy either way.
    I love the moon. it's pretty when you're out in the flatlands of a desert and it's rising with no mountains blocking the horizon. Full Moon is so Orange-Gold and looks 10 times the size than it does in full rise.

If you smoke some weed and have a few drinks and maybe a Red Bull on top of it, It's a buzz that just can't be killed. not even by the whiniest little bitch like Scronaldo or Bradley derailing my wonderful thread.

The Moon is a gift by the One God and Father of Abraham and if you don't accept this as true you're probably a satanic worshiping closet gay.

Cept Scron. he came out a decade back
    Originally posted by mmQ I like the visual graphic things that show how tiny our little moon and sun are compared to others. Insignificance intensifies?

WTF are you saying?

We're in the Goldy Locks Zone. Not too Hot, Not Too Cold but just right. Venus and Mars are in the Goldy Locks zone but one has an out of control atmosphere and the other lost it's atmosphere.

insignificance? we would be crushed on some planets from our own weight.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by slide22 WTF are you saying?

We're in the Goldy Locks Zone. Not too Hot, Not Too Cold but just right. Venus and Mars are in the Goldy Locks zone but one has an out of control atmosphere and the other lost it's atmosphere.

insignificance? we would be crushed on some planets from our own weight.

Dude I was just saying our moon and sun is small compared to other moons and suns.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Moon is a hollow spacecraft of some kind

Prove me wrong

Originally posted by Ghost Yeah let's crack it open like a walnut creek

Gladly
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 The Moon is a gift by the One God and Father of Abraham and if you don't accept this as true you're probably a satanic worshiping closet gay.

Cept Scron. he came out a decade back

I actually came inside, your mother that is. As for the moon and any celestial object, admire their glory but know they are but particles longing to return to the great infinite unknown of the universe and I will feel nothing but bliss in my heart as the sun engulfs our galaxy and turns every atom of history that ever existed back into Higgs boson to restart the time cube and do it again and again for all eternity as we are reborn endlessly in the cosmic loop
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Dude I was just saying our moon and sun is small compared to other moons and suns.

First time I realized how small I was one time we surfaced and I was the look out, so the officer of the deck and I on the bridge. Calm seas, pitch black night and nothing else around. I felt about the size of an ant.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I drank 2 bottles of cough syrup and saw the shadow of a mountain move across and entire valley and it was fucking crazy looking

Shout out from a rocky mountain boy 🗻
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Nice to live around the Rockies, I love Wyoming and Montana. Like to visit the Canadian Rockies.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Perfect spot to build a giant death laser to vaporize the moon into space dust that makes micro meteors destroying every satellite in orbit creating a cascade of space debris making exploration impossible for hundreds of years and stopping space development and global communications dead in its tracks
Jump to Top